Curiosity killed the cat

JACOBS POV

My breathing was completely un even, my heart was completely pounding and my body screamed for another release.

Gosh, if I knew Chresanto would act like this when I fall asleep on him then fuck I'll pull a Snow White 24/7.

"Any last wishes before you complete your punishment". Chres huskily whispered as he looked into my eyes.

We were both completely stripped to the core as his body laid above, resting in between my legs.

Taking in his words my eyes reluanctly went upon my tied up wrists, immediately I herd a chuckle. "Haha nope, sorry buddy no way that's happening". Chres playfully shook his head while giving his lips a quick lick.

A scoff escaped my throat as Chres propped himself on his elbows, leaning his face down to my ear, "I'm in control papi". Santo groweled in my ear, suppressing a moan from my lips as he suddenly bucked his hips forward, our lower halves brushing against each other.

"Fuck", "Uhh". Chres groweled, lowering his head as my hips began to move up to meet his pace.

"Jacob". Santo breathed while my eyes desperately tried to stay open from the amount of pleasure that shook through my body.

I felt as though all my blood was rushing down to my stiff member, desperately wanting to be released.

"Chress". I whimpered under my breath as I felt his hand suddenly wrap around my member, immediately pumping.

"Uh, c-Chres ". I cried through pants while Santo began to speed up his pace.

"Who's in control, huh?" Chresanto groweled through clenched teeth while I whimpered back, "you are".

Sucking his teeth Chres bit his lip while his thumb moved on to my tip, fastly beginning to rub.

"I said who's in control"! Santo's voice was filled with nothing but dominance while my eyes rolled to the top of my head.

"YOU ARE CHRES!" I cried out, feeling myself about to burst as my wrists roughly rubbed against the tight silky fabric.

I swear if my hands were free, I'd jack the fuck out of him, just to see those little smirks he had to turn into crys and moans in my name.

"C-Chres I-I'm about to-". My moans wouldn't even let my finish my sentence as I suddenly felt my second release happen, but as quickly as my stutters escaped my mouth was as quickly santo stopped his movements and jumped from above me.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING?!!!

"The fuck do you think you're doing?!" I yelled through gritted teeth as my now angry filled eyes watched Chres suddenly grab and roll my black desk chair to the foot of my bed, eyes intently searching from something.

"Umm did you not hear me?!" I sneered in annoyance as Chres suddenly grabbed the bowl of strawberries off of the carpeted floor while my mind was trying to comprehended on what he had planned.

And then,

It hit me,

"Oh you so wouldn't".

I pouted my lips at Chres while he smirked in return plopping his bare self in my chair.

"Oh but you see Perez, I would anddd sadly I am".

Chresanto chuckled with a wink while he sat back and began to eat the delicious looking fruit.

So this was my punishment all along?

For me to get turned on, body to become to stiff as rock so when I'm about to release, and get what I desperately want.