Im In Love

CHRESANTOS POV

"Alrite Boys I want y'all to go out their and represent your school to the fullest, go strong and show no kind of mercy". Coach G spoke with utter confidence in his voice as he held his clipboard tightly in his hands.

We were all in the locker room right now, the game was about to start and I was nervous as hell.

I mean this is the CHAMPIONSHIP game, the game we've been practicing and workin so hard for.

If we loose, it would be like everything was just pointless.

Talk about pressure, I'm the damn quarterback >.>

"OKAY Y'ALL, HANDS IN, HANDS IN!" Coach yelled as all of us put our hands in the center of the circle we were forming, Alrite time for the captain to speak.

"OKAY GUYS! NOW WHAT TEAM IS GONNA DOMINAT"!? I yelled while looking at all my team mates.

"BLUE WAVE"!

"WHAT TEAM"?

"BLUE WAVE"!

"WHAT TEAM"?

"BLUE WAVE"!

"WHAT TEAAMMMM"!

"BLUEEEEE WAVEEE"!!

"LET'S GOOO!"

JACOBS POV

"LET'S GO BLUE WAVE! LETS GO, LET'S GO BLUE WAVE! LETS GO"! Chants of everyone yelling for our team filled my ears as me and Marleni sat on the top bleachers.

Damn my ears hurt, I didn't think the whole damn school would got to this game, honestly don't know what's so important about football, before I liked chresanto I didn't give a fuck about sports.

"Here they come". I herd Marleni say making my eyes go to the field as I watched the boys come out.

"What number is he again"? I squinted my eyes while scanning each player, "Who?" I herd Leni mumble making me scoff.

"Umm chres". My voice dripped with

sarcasm while Marleni rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you check on the back of his jacket".

Oh yeah, forgot I was wearing Santo's jacket.

Shuffling then I turned my head back, making my eyes to see the number 69.

Oh god why am I not surprised >.>

Lord my baby is freaky.

I chuckled while turning my head back and focused my attention on the Field, immediately seeing Chres.

CHRESANTOS POV

My eyes were locked on Jacobs as I began to walk over towards my huddled up team.

"Good luck". He mouthed to me making my lips to curve into a smile.

"Thank you". I mouthed back, giving him a wink before I joined in my teams circle.

JACOBS POV

"God I'm In love". I mumbled under my breath making Marleni's face to scrunch.

"Hmm?" She hummed, raising her brows in curiosity while I shook my head in return.

"Nothin". I fastly said as Leni sighed with a sad look.