Turns Out

JACOBS POV

My ass is literally speechless, I can't believe chres really did it, he really said it, I-Infrot of every one.

Now he got me crying in front of the whole damn school ughh.

I halved smiled as I watched chres bring his hand to my face, cupping my cheek before he softly pecked my lips with his own.

But unfortunately, as fast as that beautiful moment came, it soonly ended when I herd Rayans loud angry voice.

"IS THIS SOME TYPE OF JOKE"??!! Ray roared across the cafeteria making Chres to snap his head back.

" NO! It's not"! Chresanto growled back making Ray and others to scrunch there faces into disgusted looks.

"WOW"! Ray began to yell again as he started to walk over towards us, along with Craig and others.

Making chres to slide off the table while I stood along with him, swiftly and quickly I put on his jacket, which immediately made Ray to speak.

"Uh uh, not to fasts Perez". He spoke while waving his finger in the air, as he stood a few meters from me since Chres blocked him from any contact.

"I wouldn't be to quick putting that jacket on cause your not wearing it to the game". He snarled making chresanto to growl.

"Yes he is". Chres immediately snarled causing ray to avert his eyes onto him. "You need to shut your ass up santo cause no one was even talking to you". Ray barked while Chres bawled his fists as he began to mumble words under his breath.

"I-I'm sorry what was that, speak a little louder please, couldn't hear you". Ray spoke sarcastically, pushing his hand behind his ear.

"I said I can't believe I have to go on the damn field with your ignorant ass". Chres spat back makin Rayan to immediately reply.

"We'll I can't believe I have to be on the same damn team with your faggot ass". He hissed while bringing his raged filled eyes onto me which caused myself to gulp.

"All your fuckin fault Perez, all your gay ass FAULT"! Ray roared while everyone around just watched.

"That's enough rayan". Chres spoke lowly as he walked closer to his ex best friend, "We're done here". Ray just shook his head at Chresantos words.

"Wrong Santo, we're not done, were so not done, were just getting started". And with those last words Ray walked away from Chres, roughly bumping his shoulder as him and the rest of his clique left out of the cafe.

"I-I'm sorry chres". I lowly whispered while watching him shake his head as he walked towards me, grabbing my hand while speaking his beautiful words.

"I love you Jacob, with all my heart, and I swear to you, no one is ever gonna change that".

Chres brung his gleaming eyes to me when suddenly I felt someone else grab my hand, immediately making me to turn my head.

"Same for me Jake". Marleni whispered, tears filling her eyes as she looked at chresanto with a hateful look.

Oh my fucking gosh, two Augusts want me, ray wants to kill me, and the whole footba team probably hates me.

Sigh, let's see how this will end Chicas...

A/N Heads up y'all Cloud nine is soonly ending in about 6 or 7 chapters and its kinda of a sad ending * spoiler alert* niggas >.<

- Imaginingmb -