Out

JACOBS POV

I was avoiding him.

I was completely and utterly avoiding chresanto since school started.

It was as if when I try not to see him, is when he comes to my view the most. I honestly don't know why he wants to try to patch things up with me even after I told him I was done, it was just dumb and frustrating for him to even put in effort.

RIIINNGGG

Welp, I'm late for 3rd period

I was at my locker just getting my world history book for next class, it took me so long to get here because of the extra long detours I had to take.

While sighing deeply, I slammed my locker door shut, which only made me to jump because someone was hiding behind it, wait no, let me rephrase that, other(s) were hiding behind it.

"Perez". Craig growled to me as I frowned for a reply, "We need to speak to you for a minute." Ray demanded, his chinky eyes traveling up and down up my frame.

So this is how chresanto expects to get me back, by sending his little minions to come capture me?

How romantic -__-

"Look, you could just tell your "home boy' santo to fuck off because I'm not putting up with his stupid bullshit anymore." I snarled in my most harshest tone I could make while I turned my body around, ready to storm off but a strong grip suddenly made me halt.

"It wasn't a question afropuff, you're coming with us wether your blaxican ass likes it or not." Ray suddenly groaned as he roughly pulled my body back, forcing me to hiss in frustration and pain.

CHRESANTOS POV

With my jaw clenched and my body stiff, I calmly watched Craig and Rayan drag Jacobs squirming body into the secluded locker room, his loud screams strung my ear drums while I waved my hand back, informing ray and Craig to let him go and leave.

JACOBS POV

"What the hell do you want chresanto." I snarled while repeatingly running my hand down my now pain filled arm.

"I haven't seen you all day." Avoiding my words chres spoke, keeping his eyes off of me and instead on his shoes.

"It's because I'm avoiding you, you steroid using jerk." I cockily spatted, causing chres to snap his head up and fix his now mad eyes onto mines.

"You can cut that stupid bad boy stunt now Jacob, you ain't fooling anybody papi." Chresanto mugged, forcing me to roll my eyes and cross my arms, " Chres, if arguing with me was the only reason why you had me dragged in here, then you're just wasting your time because I'm about to end this dumb ass conversation real quick." My words made chres to chuckle while he shook his head.

"Perez, perez, perez. If you would just stop that attitude of yours for a second you would know I didn't even bring you in here to argue or talk." My curiosity level rose as my eyes boringly stared into his dark brown ones.

"Nope, the "stupid' reason why you're here is because I wanted to inform you in a little something I have planned today."

Chres licked his now straight lined lips as he said his next serious toned words.

"Im coming out Perez , I'm telling everyone about you and me."

"in front of the lunchroom."

"Next period"...

Told y'all niggas shit was about to get real e.e

-imaginingmb