No Problem

CHRESANTOS POV

Moans

Thats what filled the echoing air as I entered inside my home.

"Marleni"? I mumbled out in confusion as  I treaded up the stairs, my heart poudning in my chest as I tried to prepare myself for the worst.

The further I got down the hallway, the more clearer did the yells become, "JACOOOB!" I herd my cousin hiss loudly making tears immediatley sting my eyes, "No". I whispered out, fastly shaking my head as my hand fastly grabbed Marlenis door knob when suddenly I herd someone else yelling my name.

"CHRESSS"! It was Jacobs voice...

"Huh"? I was all types of confused at the moment as my brows scrunched together when all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, my eye lids immediatley began to flutter as my eyes began to realize I wasnt even inside my house, no, I was actually at football practice, on the field, being yelled at by Coach G since I missed a pass by Craig.

"FOCUS ON THE BALL SANTO!"

His angry words filled the air after his screeching whistle blow entered my ears.

Damn man, I cant even go through practice without Jacob entering my mind.

I really fucked up the things with him.

I could only IMAGINE what him and Marleni was doing at this moment, well whatever they were doing, I desperately wish I was in her shoes..

My lips stayed into a frim straight line while I kicked the ball off, sending it flying as Ray, Craig and others began to run after it.

JACOBS POV

"Aaaaahhhhh Jakeeyyy!!!" Marleni playfully screamed as I dunked her under water, immediatley setting me into a fit of laughs.

Our beach date was actually going great so far, i felt nothing but love and  welcomeness since I've gotten into Marlenis presence, (besides the pain from earlier by Chres,Craig and Ray) I all had to make up a lie to Leni, sayin I just "I fell" on my way down the stairs in school -_-

"Im sooooo gettin you back Papi". Marlenis voice filled the now partially warm as my bottom lip quivered from shivers, "Oh is that so"? I raised my brows as my eyes looked at the gorges Chica up and down.

"Mhmm". She hummed in returned as she suddenly grabbed my shaking hand, interwining our fingers making a smile to spread across my face.

"Andd how are you going to get me back"? I bit my bottom lip  as my other hand  slid onto Marleni's bare waist, forcing her body to push up against mines, "Ooohhh I dont know" She shrugged, leaning her face closer to mines, our lips now inches apart.

"I'll find a way though" She whispered her other hand now tangeled in my wet curls, "You'll find a way huh?"I mumbled in response, pressing our lips against eachothers as they slowly began to move in sync.

Her lips

They were soft, and this was great but not passionate no, kisses like that , oh, they only happen with Chre-

"Come with me". Marleni suddenly whispered into the kiss, taking me out of my thoughts as my face scrunched while we both disconnected, but our heads still remained close. "Huh"? I turned my head to the side as Leni bit her bottom lip, her eyes locked onto mines as she repeated her words once again.

"I said come with me, to my house, well technically Chres's house but you get the point". Marleni shrugged while her words made my heart begin to pound.

Cloud Nine RocxPrinceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें