Over Everything

JACOBS POV

"I didnt know you would be home this early". Marleni lied to Chresanto as he just scolded her wtih a tensing look, "I didnt know you and J-Jacob would be busy when I came home". Chres mumbled, suddenly shifting his eyes on mines showing a look of hurt.

Nope, Nope, I will not  feel bad, I will not give in.

Not now, anyways.....

"Well yeah", Marleni awkwardly mumbled as I pursed my lips to the side as Chres suddenly clapsed his hands together, "Welp, Imma just go upstairs and take a shower then." He spoke in a sudden perky tone which made me, highly confused, "Okay then". Marleni chanted out, as her and I watched Chres tread up the stairs.

"Wow, he took that well". Marleni mumbled  under  her breath while my brows renained scrunched, "Yeaah, a little toooo well". My eyes squinted as I grew more and more into curiosity.

Thats it

I cant take it anymore

>.>

"Imma go get dress babe, okay".Quickly pecking Marlenis cheek, I hurriedly stepped up the stairs, as my eardrums herd her sudden voice,

"Alrite"! Marleni yelled in repyment  making me pay her no mind, instead, my mind was on what Chresanto was up to.

CHRESANTOS POV

5

4

3

2

1-

"Chres?"  

Rite on time ;)

Quickly stepping out of the running shower, I fastly garbbed my towel and opened the bathroom door, coming face to face with....

"Perez". I mumbled cockily, raising my brow while he looked at me with anger and curiosity, "What are you up to". He demanded making me slightly chuckle, "What ever do you mean?" I spoke  innocently forcing Jacob to roughly push me back and come inside the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"You know what the fuck I mean Santo, dont play games with me". Jake snarled while raking his fingers through his black curls,  "Oooo seems as though we got a badass in here". I chuckeled while regaining my balanced stature, begining to walk closer to Jacob as his mean demanor never fazed.

"You just think you can get evreything you want Chres, huh?" Jake groaned whiole I just licked my lips," you just think I would come back to you in a split second and let that fucking torture shit go hmm,"

Wait what,

"Well your wrong Chresanto, your wrong, cause I want forgive you,!,I wont". His sudden words hit me like a tons of bricks while thoose  brown beatiful eyes suddenly began to fill with tears, forcing me catch my breath.

"Just this once, just once, can  I win, can I have some satisfaction, can I actually know that someone besides me!, is also hurting inside". Jacob croaked through tears as my mind slowly took in his words.

So thats why he "fucked" Marleni, he didnt do it cause he wanted to, h-he did it cause he had to, he had to do it to make me feel jealous, to make me feel hurt, to make me feel pain, like I did to him.

"J-Jacob" I lowly stuttered, slightly biting my bottom lip while he just shook his head in response.

"Please dont talk to me again Chres, please dont"

Jacob lowly huffed as he suddenly turned around and left out the room.

leaving me to regrets,

'leaving me to my thoguhts,

and leaving me to think about a certain choice

I have to get Jacob back,  I have to.

Even if it means,

choosing him,

Over Everything....

(Shit gets real next chapter thoo)

-Imaginingmb