Epilogue

~ Epilogue ~

Two years later........................

"Mi mama I'm fine, yes I'm already unpacked". Now 19 year old Jacob Perez spoke to his worry filled mother on the phone, who had just left him an hour ago on the campus of UCLA.

Seeming as though she couldn't handle her son being to far away Jacobs mother decided it would be good for him to attend a college that was in his home town, despite, Perez's own wishes of fulfilling his fashion dreams in NYU.

"No mama my room mate hasn't got here yet". Jacob sighed while entering deeper into his spacious room, quickly heading inside the bathroom while softly shutting the door.

Meanwhile....

"Yooooo this is sweeet".

A very energetic 19 year old August spoke in awe as he entered inside his dorm, boxes clasped in his hands before he placed them on the blue furnished floor.

"I can't wait to get on that field". Chresanto mumbled under his breath while his eyes looked out the wide frame window, gazing upon the 150ft football field, when suddenly a vibration noise made him exit out of his new wonders.

"Did you get your schedule yet".

Chres read the text his mother had sent him making the young man palm his head.

"That's what I forgot to ask for".

Quickly then August turned around and jogged out of his room towards down stairs to reprehend his schedule while in instant Perez exited out of the bathroom sighing deeply as his eyes suddenly landed on the now brown boxes on the floor.

"Oh never mind, he's here". Jacob whispered to his self setting his phone onto his white sheeted bed before walking closer to the boxed objects.

Eehhh a guy has to know who he's living with.

Shrugging his shoulders with a low mumble, Jacob turned his back towards the door as his hands rumbled through the objects in the boxes, seeing all types of trophies and foot ball jerseys.

Great I'm roomed with a self centered jock.

Perez rolled his eyes before his eyes inspected the unified shirts more and more immediately gasping as he read the last name above the big numbers.

"What the fuck?!" A confused Chresanto spoke as he entered back inside his room seeing someone going through his belongings, "ayo homie we got a problem"?

Teeth now gritted together Chres watched the person slowly turn around, tears filled in their eyes as they lowly spoke.

"Chresanto...." Jacob breathed, a smile tugging his lips while Augusts body stiffened from shock, "Perez"?..

I guess fate wanted them together :')

Asdfgjlgdetubg THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS THAT READ THIS BOOK, COMMENTED AND FANNED ME HOE MY GAWSH I CAN'T BELIEVE CLOUD NINE IS OVER :,)

And no y'all there won't be a sequel, I feel like the way it ended was good and I don't want my typing to fuck it up >.>

But yeah since I'm done with this book how bout y'all go check out my NEW rocxprince story, "He's My Boss".

First Chapter has been Posted on my page!!!

:D

- Imaginingmb -