Was In Love

JACOBS POV

"P-p-leaseee d-d-dont do this". I was basiclly begging for my life rite now as Craig and Ray dragged me into the abandoned janitors closet, and that asshole (who Im studpidly in love with) followed behind us, making sure he locked the door.

I made sure to keep my eyes off of the "jerk" named  Chres, instead, onto the brown dusty tiled floor, "Let him go".I herd Chresanto mumble making Ray and Craig push me violently against the wall. My teeth immediatley gritted as pain traveled up my spine, my less bouncy curls now, were a curtain for my sadenned eyes. "Aww perez are you okay"? I herd Ray mockingly say as luaghs filled the air, what the hell do you think? I desperatley wanted to say but I bit my tongue, refusing to speak my mind. Why? Because I was scared, helpless and scared I was, and the only person I thought who would help me get out of that stage is the one who's causing all of this.

The sound of close footsteps suddenly filled my ears as I felt a hand slide up my hard beating chest, once I felt thoose sparks, my mind automaticlly knew who it was, "Im sorry". He whispered in a low breath for only me to hear, hearing his voice made my pulse quicken, hearing his words now that, that made me smirk, "Your gonna be". Was my only response to him as I suddenly felt a hard first pounding me into my mid-scetion immediatley sending my body to the floor.

"Ughh". I groaned, arching my back over while my arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, "Nice one Chres". I herd Craig's jokingly voice making my head to rise up, and look at Chresanto, His eyes held the emotions of sad, and regrets, but his fists, oh those fists, they told me other wise.

"Get up". Ray suddenly groweled as he roughly snatched my hair in his hands making me whimper in response, Once again I will say, I hate my life.

"Oh dont start crying now Perez." Ray smirked while shaking his head, slowly licking his lips before he spoke his next words."Cause me and the boys here, were just getting started." It was As if his words were a beating command, because Craig's fists suddenly gotten into contact with my cheek, forcing a high picthed squeal to erupt from my now dry throat, "Shut up." Ray groweled into my ear as he let go of my curls, pushing my body roughly into Chres's, his arms automaticlally wrapped around me.

"Please dont hate me". Is what he whispered  looking directly into my hurting eyes, in return I sarcasticlly chuckeled, "To late for that". I mumbled, licking my lips as I watched Chres's eyes drop down to them and quickly back up."Forgive me Jake".He quickly breathed, guessing he was out of breath as he impatiently waited for my resonse.

Oh he was good.

"I'll forgive you, only if you forgive me, for what Imma do to Marleni on our date today". I smirked as I cocked my brow, my words immediatley making Chres's face turn into to a cold glare.

You could kinda guess what happened after that.

No mercy..................................

No apologizes....................................

No care..........................................

Just hits..................................

Just fists............................................

And the answer was clear.............................

It was all becuase..................................

WAS in love...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Damnnnnn Chres, my nicca YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW!

 >.>

-Imaginingmb