No Idea

CHRESANTOS POV

"Seems like someone got some good sleep." I herd a female voice say while my eyes were lurking on the continents the refrigerator held. "Hmm"? I mumbled turning my body around so I was now face to face with Marleni.

"I SAID, it seems like you had a peaceful sleep lastnite." She smirked while folding her arms to her chest.

shit... >.>

"Oh yeah?" I rose my brows while opening the soad can I grabbed moments ago, "What makes you think that"? I curiosly questioned before bringing the cold object up to my lips.

"Oh!, no reason, its juuusssttt you came downstairs and all humming and smiling like you got some last nite or somethin." Marleni arched her brow high while her words made my body stiffen.

"Oh, uh-" Before my tongue-tied self could even respond, a vibration noise suddenly filled the awkward air.

"Moms says shes outside". I croaked, my nervous eyes never leaving the screen of my phone.

Without no words being said, Me and Lenni quickly grabbed our bags and went to the door, immediately our bodies were hit with the excessive heat rays once we opened it. "Shit, weatherman wasnt lying when he said Friday would be over 90 degrees." I squinted my eyes while keeping my back against the widened door.

"Oh yeeah, its friday isnt it, shoot thanks for reminding me Chres I almost forgot it." Marleni suddenly ran back inside, her feet rushing up the blue carpeted stairs.

"Huh"? Was my only response while raising my hand to my head, trying to recieve some type of shade.

Soonly then I was greeted back to my cousin, quickly she waltzed over towards me but now with a piece of clothing in her hands.

"Whats that for?" I mumbled shutting the door behind her while I took my keys out of my pocket.

"Oh, today is me and Jacobs beach date, so I had to grab my bathing suite."

My hands immediately fumbled, feeling as though they were lotioned with butter.

"Oh, umm, t-thats today." I croaked out with a nervous smile as me and marleni walked to my mom's truck, damn!, damn!, damn!, damn!, dam! Of course their fucking date would be the same day as my football practice, so they'll have no choice to be alone together.

A small frown formed on my lips as I began to think about the outcome of this day, w-what if Jacob falls for Marleni, what if he chooses her over me, I mean, he already confessed that he liked her....

My thoughts were suddenly inturrupted by a high picth squeal, "Ughhhh!, I just cant wait to find out if Jakey is a good kissser." I watched Marlenis face beam with wonder as she climbed into the front seat while I slid into the back.

" Trust me". I whispered lowly as I shut the car door.

"You'll be satisfied." My front teeth sunk into my own bottom lip as I began think about the feel and taste of "his"......