Say Or Did

CHRESANTOS POV

Stunned

I felt so stunned and confused at the moment.

R-Ray is in love with me..

My mind couldn't even compress everything that was going on, but surely my body did.

The second I felt Rays tongue slide against my bottom lip, begging for access of my mouth was the second my hands roughly pushed against his chest.

"W-what's... Ugh.. Wrong". Rayan spoke out of breath as my heart pounded from all the adrenaline that started to fill in.

"S-stay away from me". I stuttered in utter dis belief making Rayans face to scrunch as he walked closer to me.

"But santo". He mumbled, tears filling his eyes as I shook my head back and forth.

"No Ray, I finally have Jacob and you or non else is gonna take him away from me". After my words I quickly turned around and headed out the locker room immediately hearing loud sobs that made my stomach turn.

JACOBS POV

"I can't take this shit anymore". I groaned loudly pushing Marlenis yearning body off of me.

I swear the minute we got inside the car was the minute she wanted me inside of her.

I mean does she have any respect for her cousin or-

"Sorry I took so long". Chres heavily breathed out while entering inside the driver seat as I sat in the passenger, and Leni's horny ass sat in the back.

"It's okay papi". I sighed as Chres nodded in return, his eyes never looking into mines which made me worried.

"Hey, a-are you okay"? I placed my hand on top of his which was firmly grasping the steering wheel.

"Y-Yea Jacob, I'm okay, I'm completely fine". Chresanto's voice strained as he pulled out the parking lot, forcing myself and thoughts to wonder about Ray.

What did he say?

Or

Possibly did....

Sorry this one was so short next chapter will be extra long my loves ;D

- Imaginingmb -