This Should Be Good

JACOBS POV

"W-what"? I stuttered in total disbelief.

Was he actually serious?

No he couldn't be

Could he?

With my heart pounding with rage. and confusion I watched Chres with stern eyes as he walked over towards my kneeling frame.

"You herd me Perez". Chresanto growled while placing his hand above my head as our faces were just inches apart.

"I'm confessing Perez, wether your ass likes it or not I'm telling everyone about our relationship."

His words immediately made me scoff and roll my eyes, "Oh please, save your dramatic lines for someone that cares, you and I both know that your not gonna ruin your precious o'le image for my stupid gay ass". Jacob folded his arms across his chest while cocking his brow.

"Oh, then will see at lunch then huh?" I spoke with utter confidence as I wet my lips while raising my brow,

"We will then." Jake sneered in return, flashing his clenched together teeth.

__________________________

CHRESANTOS POV

4th period

(A) Lunch

A.k.a The moment when I tell everyone the truth about me and Jacob..

Okay so maybe Jacob had a point, maybe I don't wanna ruin my image, maybe Im not ready to tell yet I mean imma be honest, I just don't know how I'm going to do it.

I mean, how am I going to say it?

Should I just stand up and blurt it out.

"HEY EVERYONE! ME! CHRESANTO AUGUST, QUARTERBACK/ CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM, THE GUY EVERY GIRL WANTS IS GAY!, AND NO! IM NOT JUST GAY FOR ANYONE, NOPE!, IM ACTUALLY DEEPLY AND UNCONTROLLABLE IN LOVE WITH AFRO KID, JACOB PEREZ!!!!"

Now what would happen if I actually yelled that? -_-

"Ughh". I sighed in frustration as I lazily picked at my tater tots on my tray, Lunch really just begun 5minutes ago and It was already me, Craig and Rayan at our table with our lunches.

I honestly felt like Jacob was pushing me to do this, he was pushing me to confess by messing with Marleni as the same with my heart and head.

"Ayo Santo you ight man?" I herd Craig's faint voice fill my ear as I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"Oh eheem, yeah man." I cleared my throat while shifting my frame to a straight posture.

" Are you sure, cuz you just zoned out on us." Craig scrunched his brows making me to gulp from nervousness.

"Yeah C Im ight, j-just thinking about something's that's all". I quickly shoved some tots into my mouth as my ear drums picked up Ray's curious voice.

"Your not thinking about Earlier with Perez, are you chresanto?" Rayan mumbled making me shake my head back and forth as I chewed my food.

"Oh well, good then, cause look who just walked in." Craig's words made my eyes flow around the cafeteria till I spotted Jacob walking inside the room but he wasn't alone..

Nope,

With her arm wrapped around his I glared at Marleni as she spoke and giggled at whatever the hell Jake was saying.

Does he like getting me mad or......

"Umm Chres"?

Shit, zoned out again!

"Hmm"? I turned my head so my focus was on Rayan, "You sure you ight cause your ass was just growling." Rays eyes were widened with slight fear as I quickly stood up.

"Yeah yall, Im SUREEE"! I slightly chuckled while Fastly mumbling my next words.

"I'll be rite back tho."

Hurrying then I went over towards Jacob and Marleni as they were in line getting their lunches.

JACOBS POV

"I'm just sayin, next time you could just wait for a misfit, you know"? I playfully spoke as Marleni just chuckled at my side, "Okay Papi." She snuggled her head into the crook of my neck, "i'll wait for you."

Marleni's words made me smile as I pecked my lips on her head when suddenly, the sound of others loud voices filled the air.

"AYE NO CUTTING"!

"T'F GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE"!

???

"SHUT UP"! I herd chresanto bark as he suddenly stood before me and Marleni.

"Hey Chres". Marleni chanted out while I just scolded at the nigga.

"Hey leni'. Chres spoke through clenched teeth.

Oo seems as though someone is mad, hmm ;)

"Wassup chres". I nonchalantly said as I brung my hand to Marleni's waist, firmly gripping her skin which made Chres to immediately whimper

;D

"J-Jacob". He weakly spoke as I grabbed my lunch tray as the same for Marleni.

"So did you come over to say hi or..." Marleni pursed her lips as the three of us walked over towards an empty table.

"Oh umm." Chres scratched the back of his head while me and Leni took a seat.

"I-I guess". He licked his lips as I just smirked in return, "oh okay. By then". Marleni cheered making Chresanto to nod.

Quietly and quickly then I mumbled out my cocky words.

"I knew he couldn't do it."

Immediately after my lips stilled Chres turned around with a sudden smirk and confidence in his eyes.

"Actually there's something else I need to say". He clasped his hands together, "Matter of fact." Santo paused as he suddenly began to climb on top of the table we were sitting at.

" THERE'S SOMETHING I NEED TO SAY TO EVERYONE"! His loud determined voice gained everybody's attention, including his confused friends Rayan and Craig.

Ooh this should be good.

I halved smiled while resting my chin onto my fisted hand while Chres turned his view onto me, giving me a cocky wink.

Hmmmm.....

It's

About

To

Go

Down

-Imaginingmb-