For You

CHRESANTOS POV

"O-Okay". I stuttered in a croak while I walked back towards my bed, taking a seat as my eyes went to Jacobs stance.

"Y-you could sit down if you want". I rubbed the back of my neck, moving my eyes to my feet that were now facing each other.. Oh gosh, I'm a wreck, a complete wreck.

I sighed heavily suddenly feeling the bed dipped, but from a far away distance from where I was.

As If reading my mind Jacob suddenly spoke. "I can't look at you when I say this." My neck turned slightly seeing the back of Jacobs head. He sat stiff on the other side of the bed.

"Okay." I breathed while nodding, my eyes stayed on Jacob, watching him bring his hands to his face while he deeply exhaled.

"I-I'm not gay Chres". Jake shook his head, black curls slightly bouncing. "Hell, I even thought I was falling for Marleni."

Whelp, my heart just officially shattered.

Jacob sarcastically chuckled while taking his hands off of his face, his back remained facing me.

"I don't know If it's an "August" thing, or what." His tone was all types of seriousness as I herd him gulp.

"B-But I'm falling for you to".

The way he spoke those last words I knew for fact that he was crying, I just knew.

Slowly I crawled onto my bed, stoping once I was directly in back of Jacob , my body leveled up by my knees dipping deep into the mattress.

" J-Jacob". I stuttered lowly while licking my lips.

Immediately Jake turned his head so we was face to face.

"Y-You called me Jacob, y-you said my first name." His red teary eyes were widened in shock making me half smile. "I did huh?" Raising my brows, I slowly slid my hands down onto Jacobs shoulders, forcing a small groan escape his throat while he closed his eyes.

"I can call you much more than that Jake." I whispered lowly while bringing my lips down to his neck, slowly I pecked his soft skin making Jacob lay his head onto my chest.

My eyes slowly watched Jakes pink lips began to tremble in pleasure.

Hastily I Slicked my tongue across his throbbing vein forcing a curse to seep through under his panting breaths. "F-fuck chresssss."