No Suprise

WARNING GRAPHIC-WAIT Y'ALL READ THE LAST I DON'T NEED TO WARN YOU >.>

CHRESANTOS POV

"We will then".

I watched Jacob as he suddenly crouched down onto his knees immediately his hands grasped the strings on my uniform tights.

"Your not gonna be able to do it". I cockily chanted out as my clothing fell down to my ankles, goose bumps soonly emerged on my skin.

"Aww is daddy Santo cold"? I herd jake tease as his hand firmly wrapped around my shaft, causing me to sigh.

"H-hell yeah". I stuttered out bringing my eyes down to him, which indeed, the beautiful sight made me more harder, guessing he felt it caused he chuckled..

"Don't worry baby imma warm you up now". Jacob's words slurred as he suddenly took me in his mouth, immediately my head fell against the wall.

"G-gosh". I stuttered through a groan while I felt jake's Lips slowly slide up and down my shaft, the feeling was unbearable I-it was unhandle able.

JACOBS POV

God if this wasn't the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I never took my eyes off Chresantos face as I watched him in response from my actions,

"P-papi s-slow down". Chres gritted his teeth together while my mouth still bobbed at a fast pace.

He'll no, I'm in control and its stayin that way.

Chres's words made me immediately pop my lips off his shaft which quickly gained a confused look.

"Why did you stop". Chresanto bit his bottom lip as I smirked in return, quickly getting up from the ground his stiff dick still remained in my hand.

"Becausee". I mumbled as I leaned my lips close to his ear, "I'm in control". I sneered as my hand immediately began to pump up and down chres's shaft.

He whimpered in return, as I licked my lips swiftly bringing them down to his neck as I fastly sucked.

"You like that"? I mumbled into Chres's skin while my hand began to move faster, his hips immediately jerked.

"Yeess". He moaned shaking his head as I growled in response.

"Yes what?" I demanded while pumping him even faster, making his hips to roll with my pace.

"Yes paiii". Chresanto groaned causing me to smirk as I brung my mouth back to his ear, " God I bet you wanna cum so bad rite now huh"? I snarled flashing my teeth as Chres moaned please back to me.

Immediately that made me chuckle, "Then what are you waiting for"? I raised my brows slowing down my pace as my thumb began to rub repeatingly on his tip.

"Cum for papi".

Welp

that surely took him over the edge

Because Chres immediately growled out as my hand began to feel hot liquid.

And god if it wasn't alot.

CHRESANTOS POV

"You taste so good". Jacob winked at me as I watched him suck on his cum dripping fingers, gosh was he trying to get me hard again.

I panted lowly trying to regain my breath as I suddenly herd the half time buzzer go off.

Damn, game time.

Quickly then I pulled up my tights and fixed back my uniform as I herd Jacob cockily speak again.

JACOBS POV

" told your ass I could do it in 5 minutes". I teased at Chres as he rolled his eyes quickly he grabbed my chin and pecked my lips.

"I love you". He mumbled in a whisper as I softly replied back, "I love you to".

And with those last words and with that last kiss, Chres quickly made his way back inside the locker room as I fastly jogged my way back to the bleachers to watch the rest of the game.

In which no type of surprise.

We won

( knew I could do something for that nigga to get him focused ;) )