Chapter Forty-Seven

A/N: Okay so this chapter may or may not get a little dark, be prepared for that. I hope you like it and if you're looking for something to read you should check out the Teen Wolf fanfic written by @jrgravina915, this story is dedicated to him so click his link and go check it out! Leave him some comments!

I hope you like this chapter and please, like always, comment away!

~ ~ ~

"You made it," Allison said as they made their way towards the loft.

Karissa gave them a smile and a shrug. "Heard you needed some help and I hear things have gotten a lot worse."

"Is it wrong that I want to hug you?" Allison said with a small smile.

"I have that effect on people," she said, leaning in to hug her. "Plus she did it too, so..." she pointed to Erica who rolled her eyes.

"It's one of those days, okay?" she said and Karissa grinned.

Derek let out a loud grunting sound and had on his exasperated face.

"I'm not going to hug him," she said.

"Good," he said.

"So," she said, looking around at them all. "What's the plan?"

"The whole time..." Isaac muttered to himself, shaking his head. "How did I not see this... the whole time..."

"It's not your fault Isaac," Stiles said quietly, shaking his head with his eyes closed. "They always say... that you know, the ones closer to home are the harder to pick."

"You," Jackson said. "Need to stop talking and just sit there."

"Why?" he asked with a shrug, turning his head to look over at him.

"Just stop trying to talk it's painful to hear," he replied.

"Why? My ass is killing me, I've got... concrete sores," he grumbled.

"Why? Are you seriously asking why?" Jackson asked.

"Because you're human and you won't survive if we don't get out of here soon!" Scott yelled and everyone's eyes were suddenly on him. "So just... just don't speed up the process."

"Scott," Jackson said, shooting him a look.

"What? Like you're helping with your sarcasm and jokes?" he said.

"Scott it's okay," Stiles said.

"No, no, none of this is okay!" he said, shooting Isaac a look. "How could we miss this?"

"You mean how could I miss it?" Isaac said.

"I didn't say―"

"You didn't have to Scott," he said. "And you're not the only one thinking it either okay? I should have seen it, I should have known."

"Stop it," Stiles said softly.

"No, no I should have known, I should have at least seen the signs somewhere she's my friend, she - she was my friend..."

"She was more than that..." Scott mumbled and Isaac scoffed, shaking his head.

"Are you never going to let that go?" he said.

"Guys..." Stiles said.

"No, how could she do this Isaac? You said you knew her so how could she be the one behind this?"