Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Okay guys here you go, hope you like this. I enjoyed writing a lot of it and sorry it wasn't as quick as it could have been, working full time and hey - it's almost Christmas so lots of things to do! This chapter is pretty long anyway, enjoy! FYI this chapter is NSFW, like a lot ;p

                                                            ~ ~ ~

Stiles –

Holy shit; did he just say what I thought he said? No, wait maybe, wait yes! Is this actually happening? If it is, where do I start? There are so many things that I want to know about him, I want to know it all. I don’t think one dinner will cover it but if he’s in the mood to talk now it’s the first time I’ve seen it since we got together. Who knows when it will happen again?

He was looking over at me expectantly, actually kind of amused with that half smile on his lips. “This would be the part where you say something.” He said.

“You realise the power you’re giving me right? I mean my head just literally exploded inside.”

He laughed and shook his head. “Okay well let me give you some ground rules.”

“There it is, I knew there’d be a catch.” I mumbled.

“I’ll answer anything you ask but I’m not going to do it all night. When I say stop that’s it.” He said and I shrugged a little. “And then I get to ask you a few things.” He said, like he had some big bad questions up his wolfy sleeve.

“Dude, deal.” I said and he rolled his eyes with a smile, turning away.

He was still holding my hand, stroking it softly and had his feet pressed up against mine under the table. There was something different about him, something I hadn’t seen before but I liked it. He wasn’t being bossy and domineering, he was just being… himself. I mean, maybe it was himself, maybe it was someone else, who he wanted to be. I don’t know.

I don’t even think he knows. Maybe I should start with something like that. This is ridiculous, I should just be able to ask him something without overanalysing it. I guess I just don’t want to waste a miracle moment like this one on stupid questions.

Our moment was broken when the waitress flounced over to the table. “Hey I’m Jess and I’ll be your server this evening, can I get you any drinks or starters?” She said with a smile.

I saw her eyes dart to our hands entwined on the table and then back to our faces, trying not to stare.

“I’ll just grab a whiskey and coke thanks.” Derek said with a charming smile.

“Me too.” I made a clicking sound with the corner of my mouth and Derek laughed.

“He’ll have a coke.” He said and she nodded, writing it down and bouncing away. “I’m not getting you drunk in the middle of a restaurant in the town where your father is the sheriff.” He said.