Authors Note

TREACHEROUS AFFAIRS [sequel to Dangerous Liaisons]

Scott and Isaac have been seeing each other over the summer, keeping it mostly to themselves. Obviously they can't hide it from the werewolves but one person they can keep it from is Scott's mother, Melissa, and Scott has been doing everything to make sure she doesn't find out.

Insecure and waiting for their relationship to just go public and be done with it is Isaac, hoping that this phase of hiding what they have is just that; a phase. But his mind keeps ticking over with worry and doubt because not only have they not told the most important person in Scott's life, they haven't taken their relationship the phole way physically.

Trying not to think that Scott could be ashamed of him, Isaac is doing everything he can to move things forward in both ways. He finds it almost sad that he's wishing his relationship was more like Stiles and Derek, who were far more open and honest about everything, even if it made Derek sqirm when Stiles gave him too much PDA.

What other twists lie in store for this little pack? Can they finally just have a regular school year, this time as seniors? What is going to hit them so hard they won't even see it coming?

Find out as Treacherous Affairs begins, book two in my Teen Wolf series.

A/N: I want to thank you all for coming back for more after Dangerous Liaisons, I hope you'll love this one just as much. I will try and update as soon as possible.

As always I would love to know what you think so please leave your comments, they inspire me to write even more and even faster and your words make me super happy! Not to mention sometimes you have these ideas that make me think of new things to put into chapters!

Love you all, BekkaChaos xx

You don't have to have read Dangerous Liaisons to read and understand this book, but it will definitely help! Please remember that while this is a Scisaac book, it is also about 50% Sterek too!