Chapter Forty

A/N: Okay, firstly, if you guys don't follow me on Twitter (@BekkaChaos) then you won't have seen the totally gorgeous fanart that one of my readers drew of Karissa! AM sent me the drawing pictured beside this chapter and wanted to stay anonymous but please comment on how gorgeous their drawing is!

You guys are honestly the best readers ever!

~ ~ ~

 Scott woke up the next morning with Isaac’s arm draped over his side and his breath tickling his shoulder as he slept. He blinked a few times, lifting his hand to rub away the sleep from the corners of his eyes.

He sighed to himself as he remembered the night before. He knew things were going to have to get worse before they get better, he just hoped no one else had to die. That meant they had to do something about this. No more playing defence, it was time for a proactive plan.

He felt Isaac stir behind him, pressing his body in closer and holding him tighter. He lifted his chin sleepily to kiss Scott’s neck and nibble at his ear lobe.

“Morning,” he mumbled, his hand sliding down Scott’s side.

“You can’t seriously want to after last night can you?” Scott said, doing nothing to stop him.

“Especially after last night,” he said. “Every moment could be your last and all.”

Scott’s eyes rolled back as Isaac sank his teeth into his neck, sucking in a fading purple mark. “Isaac…” he said in protest but just let out a breathy moan when he pulled his hips back into him.

“I can stop…” he breathed in his ear, slipping one hand under the band of Scott’s boxers and running his fingers over his hot length. “Just tell me to stop…”

Scott ground his ass back into Isaac who just let out a deep rumble by his ear. “Yeah…” Scott said.

“So… was that a stop?” Isaac asked as he thrust his hips faster.

Scott just pumped his hips up into Isaac’s fist without saying anything and after a few more moments Isaac was pulling away and laying Scott flat on his back so he could crawl over him and kiss him. Scott spread his legs apart to let him through and there was far more dry-humping and groaning into each other’s shoulder than there was kissing.

Isaac’s eyes were still closed and his fingers tangled in Scott’s hair. He gave it a tug and Scott just moaned as Isaac nipped at his neck before his lips found his mouth. Scott shoved him back and reached over to the bed-side table without much luck so Isaac moved them both closer.

He found what he was looking for and Isaac grinned dopily. “Someone’s eager,” he said.

“Every moment could be your last I think you said,” Scott chuckled as he tore a single packet off the strip and handed it to Isaac.

“You’re taking that far too literally,” he smiled as he took the bottle out of the draw and the two of them were both wriggling out of their boxers.

Isaac slicked up his fingers and pressed one softly against Scott’s entrance. Scott closed his eyes again and his mouth dropped open in a not-so-silent ‘oh’ as Isaac slowly pushed inside. He curled his finger a little before pulling out and adding a second finger.

Oh… come on, just come on…” Scott panted as Isaac scissored his fingers a little more.

He leant down to kiss him as he added a third finger and Scott groaned into his mouth, pushing back on his hand and kissing him more fervently. Isaac felt Scott’s nails digging into his hip and made sure he was ready before he took his fingers out to roll the condom on and slick himself up.