Chapter Fifty-Two

A/N: Okay so I know I said it would just be an epilogue but it got so long and I'm so close to finishing so I decided to split it into one last chapter before the epilogue! Hope you like this one, the end will come soon!

~ ~ ~

A few weeks later...

Stiles and Erica sat idly on the steps leading up to Stiles' front door. His foot tapped quickly and she just looked over at him wishing he would just relax.

"They better get here soon, I want to look hot tonight and my window of time to do that is getting smaller by the minute," she said.

"My dad is literally two minutes away," he said.

"And Scott?" she asked.

Stiles sighed.

"I don't know, we haven't talked much since I got out of the hospital. I don't know if he's talked much to anyone really."

Erica scoffed a little.

"Come on, don't do that, you can't just blatantly take sides―"

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because they're both our friends," he said.

"But don't you think they should at least talk to one another?"

"Yes but it's not my relationship, they're probably getting as much action as I am right now..."

Erica laughed. "Oh yeah, how's that going for you?"

"I mean I try to break the rules as much as possible but after tonight I won't have to," he said.

"Right, the whole re-de-virginising," she said. "Did I say that right?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"Are you sure you want to be telling your father about werewolves on the same night as prom?"

He sighed.

"I put it off when we were studying, then during exams, I can't put it off anymore. I've psyched myself up for it and if Scott shows up and my dad gets home from work like they were supposed to have done like twenty minutes ago... then it'll all go to plan."

"You think he'll freak out?" she asked.

"Maybe," he shrugged. "He's the kind of person who needs to see it to believe it, and I've been in the good books ever since the whole kidnapping thing so hopefully― where the hell have you been?"

Scott was walking over to them from across the road, hands in his pockets and checking down the street as he crossed it.

"Sorry," he said.

Erica leant back on her elbows and just looked up at him.

"Your dad not home yet?" he asked.

"No, not yet, like five minutes away," he said.

"You said that five minutes ago."

Stiles turned to glare at Erica.

"You're already beautiful, I doubt an extra twenty minutes in front of a mirror is going to affect you that much," he said.

"True, but still."

"Are you, uh... are you going or..." Stiles said, looking up at Scott.

He looked down at his feet with a shake of his head.

"Right, okay."

"Car!" Erica said and they all looked to the end of the street where the sheriff's car was turning in.