Chapter Ten

A/N: Sorry this one took longer than it should have! I'm house sitting and had to set up, plus I'm working almost full time now. Please don't be mad! It's my birthday tomorrow so be nice ;p

Hope this chapter is alright :)

                                                           ~ ~ ~

The next day was the full moon. It would be rising in the sky just before the sun had finished setting and they were all on alert. Unfortunately that meant that they would be alert at school.

Isaac and Boyd walked slowly up the steps as he filled him in on the events of the night before.

“I thought Erica would have told you.” Isaac said.

“Yeah she did, but you know what she’s like. The things she said were the things that I really didn’t need to know.” He smiled.

“She said the two guys were hot didn’t she?”

“Sort of, it was more how hot it would be if – you know what I don’t even want to repeat it.” He chuckled.

“She’s interesting anyway.”

“You’re not wrong, so these guys were twins?” Boyd asked.

Isaac nodded. “Yeah, identical. The other one was sort of smaller; she can’t have been much older than us. You see this is where Erica would ask if she was cute or not.”

“Don’t expect me to do that.” Isaac laughed. “So what do you think? Do they look like a threat?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know, they didn’t seem like they wanted to cause trouble but I don’t think I trust them. No, I definitely don’t trust them.”

“Fair call.” Boyd said.

“So what have you got first up?”

“Study hall.”

“Lucky you.”

“Not really, I’d rather have something actually productive to do.” Isaac looked at him in confusion and Boyd shrugged. “Erica has it at the same time.”

“Say no more. You guys are pretty good friends-”

“How many more people am I going to have to convince that she’s just my best friend?” He asked.

“Alright, sorry. Just trying to make-” He stopped mid-sentence as his nose tingled with a familiar scent.

“Isaac? You alright?” Boyd asked, stopping beside him.

“It’s them, they’re here.” He whispered, looking around trying to find them.