Chapter Twenty

A/N: You guys rock, so here, have another chapter. Okay, so there are a few things that I can announce about this book... and I will do so at the end of the chapter in the Author's Note so don't skip it!

Enjoy this one guys.

                                                       ~ ~ ~

The pack filed out of the loft after they had finished the third movie, all but Scott, Isaac and Stiles. Derek just gave the final three blank stares before he headed off to bed.

“Good night.” Isaac said in a sing-song voice.

Derek’s hand shot up and he flicked a small sarcastic wave back at them without turning around and Stiles chuckled.

“Aw he’s such a sweet heart isn’t he?” He said sarcastically.

“He’s going to kill you for that.” Scott said.

Stiles scoffed. “If he had actually killed me for all the things that he’s said he’s going to kill me over… well, I’d be pretty damn dead.”

“Well you’d have a pretty wrecked throat at the least.” Isaac said.

“Yeah well that could also be from-”

“Okay! That’s enough.” Scott said, shaking his head,

He walked over to the mattress on the floor and began rolling it up, knowing that Derek would bitch and moan if it was still there in the morning.

“You guys want something to eat?” Isaac asked as he headed over to the fridge, opening it to look inside.

“Hell yes.” Scott called.

“Are you serious? We spent all night eating popcorn and potato chips and like, all other manner of junk food. How can you want food now?” Stiles asked.

Isaac shrugged. “Werewolf.”

“You should see us go out to eat.” Scott said.

“Can you imagine that double date with Ethan and Danny? Jackson and Ethan are going to have a huge bill.” Isaac laughed.

“Hey, at least Lydia doesn’t eat much.” Stiles added.

“Dude, does she eat anything?” Scott said.

Stiles nodded, finishing off the last of the popcorn in one of the bowls on the counter. “Yeah, she’s come over to my place a few times to just rage about Jackson – the girl ate like two whole tubs of ice-cream.”

“I would too if I had to deal with him all the time.” Isaac said. “Why do you think she does it?”

“Maybe he’s nicer that we think, maybe there is actually something half decent about him.” Scott offered.

“Or, maybe he’s just got a really big-”

“No! No! I am done!” Scott said, covering his ears with pillows.

Isaac and Stiles grinned as they looked at one another. “Prude.” They said together.

“Well you can have discussions on your own about the size of – I’m not even going to say it.” He shivered a little. “Either way, I am so out.”

“Okay, promise we won't say another word about it.” Isaac said, pulling a bag of frozen fries from the freezer.

“You’re going to eat all of them aren’t you?” Stiles asked.