Chapter 26

Typographical and Grammatical errors ahead! Please bear with me.

KAIRUS

"Wala na kaming nakuhang informations tungkol kay Faye. Iyon lang talaga ang mga nakalap namin." Zyrus told me.

"And the information about her is too private." Lev added.

We are here in our secret or private room here in the mansion and this room is close to my room. This room is also soundproof para ang mga pinag uusapan namin ay hindi makakarating sa labas, so that no one can hear.

As for Faye, I saw Adam pull her to his room upstairs. And I think Axl went to Adam's room too.

Right. I take this opportunity to have a meeting. Because if we had a meeting while she was in the living room, alam kong magtataka siya. Alam ko ang takbo ng utak niya.

That woman was also stubborn.

"Wait, you ordered Zyrus and Lev to get information about her?" Chase frowned as he looked at me.

"Yes." I shrugged as I played with the ballpen I was holding in my hand.

"What the fuck, Kairus?!"

I didn't tell him about it. I told Zyrus and Lev not to tell them.

I know they were surprised.

"Why?" He asked.

"She's mysterious, isn't she?" I asked back. "Don't you already notice how mysterious she is? Or maybe you noticed but just ignored?" I looked at him.

Ganito ba siya mag mahal?

"Of course, I noticed but-" I cut off what he was going to say.

Right.

"But you ignored, I know," I bit my lower lip slightly. "You really love her, don't you?"

"Ay."

"Love her daw."

"Anong you really love her, ha?!"

"Wow chismis!"

"Anong meron?"

"Bakit wala kaming alam? Parang hindi kaibigan."

I saw how surprised Chase was at my question.

He shook his head. "I don't love her. You know we just use her so how can I love the woman na pagsa-sawaan din natin one day?" He smirked.

We fell silent.

I'll admit, I was shocked at the words he left out just now.

Siya ba talaga ang kaharap namin ngayon?

Nakipag laban ako nang titig sa kaniya. I don't believe you, fucker.

There's nothing you can't hide from me kahit na ang nararamdaman mo para sa babaeng iyon ay hindi mo maitatago sa akin. I know how his brain works.

I know you. I know you very well, Chase Matthew.

How long will you deny your feelings for her? Hanggang saan ka tatagal?

I shrugged. "You said so."

Chase and I have been friends since childhood so there is nothing he can't hide from me.

Until we also met Trace, Ethan, Lev, Sebastian and the others.

I never thought we would all get along even though we had different habits. Pero isa lang ang pagkakamukha namin, pare-pareho kaming mga siraulo at mga sakit sa ulo.