Epilogue

Kairus used to have points of view that I have not included here. Thank you.

KAIRUS

Faye Katherine Allister

The name of the girl I love. Siya pa rin. Mula noon at hanggang ngayon.

I wonder where she is now. Is she eating well? Is she okay?

Ang bata pa pero ang galing nang umalis at magtago! Napasimangot ako pero agad din nawala ang pagkakasimangot ko nang maalala ang dahilan kung bakit siya umalis.

Is she trying to fix herself alone?

Pero sana ayos lang siya dahil wala siyang maalala. Natigilan ako at napangiti nang mapait. Nakakalala pala siya at ako lang naman talaga ang hindi niya maalala.

Logan, who was in front, stopped talking. He smiled at us like he always did. Logan is now our adviser and has continued to stay with us. We don't really listen to what he discusses, but he continues to teach us.

"I forgot to say that we have a transferee." Logan announced.

They didn't pay attention to what he said, while I raised my eyebrow. He immediately went to the door when someone knocked.

"You're here! Come in."

A girl entered, and I saw her stop because of what she saw. I saw her slightly look around the room.

Agad na nagsalubong ang kilay ko.

"Attention!" Logan shouted, causing the others to stop what they were doing. Natigil sila pag-iingay o sa kung ano mang ginagawa nila. Napatingin sila sa babaeng nasa harapan.

"The fuck, a girl?" I heard Chase say in shock.

I saw the confusion on her face, maybe because she didn't see any other girl in this room besides her.

I heard the voices of my classmates and the words thrown at her, but she didn't seem to care about the words thrown at her.

I stared at her intently. She has an angelic face and long hair. Has fair skin, red lips, long eyelashes, and a pointed nose.

She's beautiful. Fucking beautiful.

I almost smirked when I heard how she answered Ryuu. She's brave. But my world almost stopped when I heard her name.

"Faye Katherine Allister."

Tangina.

"Is she related to the Allisters?" I heard Chase whisper, which I didn't pay attention to.

Bumaling sakin si Chase at bumulong. "Is she the girl you always tell me about? Yung bukambibig mo noon?" I didn't answer because I didn't know the answer either.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Trace and Kaulev turned towards us, maybe hearing Chase's whisper, which didn't seem like a whisper at all.

"Ah, teka, iyon ang buong pangalan ng anak nina Tito Kleyzen at Tita Fiona, diba? Yung biglang nawala? Si Faye o Erin ba?" bulong niya ulit. "Right?"

Nanatili lang akong nakatingin sa babae na ngayon naman ay sinasagot-sagot si Jake. I don't know why, but my heart beat faster while looking at her, especially when I heard her name.