Part 2 - The Mansion

I got a text around 10 minutes earlier that the car is almost here to pick me up. I couldn't be any more nervous than I am now. My knees are literally shaking and my heartbeat is so fast.

"You look so pretty, you've got this" Sophie compliments me.

"I'm really going there, I can't believe this" I ramble, moving around nervously.

"Yes, you are. And it's going to be the best night ever" she smiles.

"I hope so" I breathe out heavily.

"Come on, they're gonna be waiting for you already"

"Wish me luck"

"Good luck, have fun" she hugs me tightly.

I take the first steps towards the door and hesitate for a bit but open it. I feel weird walking down the hallway all dressed up and with make up on but then I remember that no one here cares about me. Other than Sophie, there are only a couple of people that I interact with. Every other person is a stranger to me.

I can spot the car that's waiting for me as soon as I step out of the building. It's much classier than anything else around here. Pretending to be confident I approach it and the driver holds the door for me before settling in himself. Once we're inside I sigh deeply, letting go of some tension.

The drive was silent, as I expected. There was nothing to talk about with the driver. After a good amount of time we finally approached the mansion. I had seen it before from pictures, mostly because of the famous parties Tony was throwing frequently. But seeing it up close with my eyes is a whole different level of excitement.

"We're here. Enjoy your night" the driver wishes me when he helps me out of the car.

"Thank you" I reply smiling.

He drives away, leaving me only a few steps away from the front door. I approach it slowly, taking many deep breaths in between. When I'm ready I reach for the doorbell but before I have the chance to ring it the door opens automatically.

"Welcome, Ms. Reeves" I hear a voice which I can only imagine being the famous JARVIS.

"Hello" I say nervously.

"Zoe, you made it" I now hear Tony's familiar voice.

His figure appears in the back of the hall. He's hot as always. Rocking his black and white suit and bow tie. His perfectly styled hair and beard are giving me butterflies already. And let's not even start with his hands, covered in a shiny watch and a matching ring.

"Let me help you with your coat" he says when he reaches me.

I carefully remove it from myself and hand it to him. That way my whole outfit is now exposed to him. My black skinny dress with the very fancy cut on the backside, showing off my back. He hangs my coat somewhere and reaches me again, his eyes locked on me the whole time.

"You look fantastic" he whispers, his hand resting on the exposed skin of my back.

"Thank you. You look great as well" I reply, feeling proud that I was actually able to speak.

The way that his hand is slightly asking pressure and doing circles on my skin made me think I wouldn't be able to complete a sentence.

"Thank you" he leans down and connects his lips with mine.

God, how much I missed his kisses.

I'm left speeches after the few seconds it lasted. He caresses his fingers against my cheek and then wraps one arm around my waist.

"Let me show you around" he suggests and I nod.

First stop is a massive bar at the end of the hall. All these bottles of alcohol, the fancy seats, the beautiful lighting, everything is perfect. Tony takes a few bigger steps and gets behind the bar.