Part 29 - Emergency

I've finally moved in to my new apartment. Everything is set perfectly. I don't have every little thing I want for the decorations yet but I have the important stuff. The master bedroom is ready and it's magical. The bed is huge and so comfortable and the rest of the space is filled with a closet, an armchair and a traditional desk with a mirror and plenty of space for when I do my make up.

The bed Tony bought me when I was back at the dorms is now here, in the guests room. Tony insisted on me taking it back to my new place and not leaving it behind. Now the dorm room is out of a second bed but I'm sure Tony will handle that also.

For the first day my parents visited and we spent all morning and afternoon together. Of course they loved the apartment and kept congratulating me about the job and my relationship with Tony. They hear me talk about him a lot now that I'm also his assistant and they've grown to like him more now.

For tonight though I have other plans. I've invited Sophie and a few other friends from college for a chill night. And of course Tony. I want to start the journey in this apartment in the best possible way. It's not a party, let's be clear. It's just a quiet welcome home night.

"Do you need any help with that?" Tony gets in the kitchen and asks me.

"You can help me move these to the living room" I say and show him a few plates of appetizers I made.

He does exactly that and sits on the couch as he waits for me to get ready. I only need a few minutes since my make up was ready from earlier. I check the time and notice it's only a few minutes away from the time we've agreed with my friends. I find Tony still on the couch looking at his phone and approach him.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask referring to his lap.

"It's reserved for you" he replies with all his attention on me.

I smile and place my knees on each side of his open legs. I lean in to kiss him and he pulls me hard against him by my hips.

"You're staying for the night, right?" I ask him for confirmation.

"Yeah, I promised" he smiles nicely.

I hug him for the next few moments until the guests arrive. We wait a couple of minutes until everyone's here and I start showing them around the place. Just like I expected they're all thrilled. When it's time for the guests room Sophie goes further inside and touches the bed.

"Now this makes me nostalgic" she says remembering the dorm days.

"Me too" I reply and we hug each other.

I can spot Tony in the back smiling. I'm sure he's nostalgic about the bed but for a different reason. We have much more different memories on that bed than me and Sophie. I smile back at him and then continue with the tour. Soon we take our seats in the living room where I have food and drinks for everyone.

I also have some music in the background, loud enough to be heard but not loud enough to bother us. I'm having fun. It's so relaxing seeing my friends and Tony being chill together. The only other time we all spent time together was at the party at his house when I found out I succeeded at all my classes. Well, him, me and Sophie spent some time together when he visited the room but it's different now.

After a while I found myself sitting on Tony's lap while we were all playing card games. We were all having a really great time and laughing a lot. I had to jump from my seat and sit back down again a few times due to my excitement and I could tell my movements on his lap had an impact on Tony.

"Can you not move so much? I'm trying to be subtle here" he says to me quietly.

"I'm sorry, do you want me to go back to my seat?" I turn my body slightly to ask him.