Part 51 - Normal

I wake up and realize that Tony's still asleep next to me. That has to be the first time ever this happens. The fight must've drained his energy completely and there's also the fact that he never gave much time to his body to recover. His hand is slipped under my shirt, almost holding my breast even in his sleep, his hair is messy and his slow breaths sound like melody in my ears.

I look at him for a bit, smiling at his peaceful figure, before I stand up to go downstairs as quietly as possible. I also make sure to wear one of the outfits he packed for me but we never got to use them properly. I want to make breakfast so I look in the fridge for what's left. Eggs, milk, juice, yogurt, ham and cheese. Not great amounts of them but they'll still work. I made some eggs, pancakes and some coffee. Tony can't live without coffee.

I proudly went upstairs with the food in my hands and put it down on my nightstand. Then I started caressing his body with my hands until he woke up and slowly started groaning under my touch. He opens his eyes and blinks a few times, trying to realize why I'm waking him up since I've barely done it in the past.

"Good morning, baby" I say nicely.

"Good morning" he says with that deep morning voice of his.

"I made breakfast" I smile at him.

"Am I dreaming?" he chuckles.

"What time is it and you've already woken up and made breakfast?" he asks.

"Well, you finally slept peacefully, your body needed it" I explain.

"My body also needs something else now" he smirks and brings his body on top of mine.

"And I guess that something is not food?" I giggle when his face hides under my shirt to kiss the spot between my breasts.

"Oh, I'm definitely eating" he says smirking.

I laugh as he kisses me lower and lower until he reaches the waistband of my skirt and panties. He pulls them both down slowly by my sides and then lifts my body slightly. In that way he can lie down and wrap my thighs around his neck.

I feel the hotness of his tongue all over my slit and shiver underneath him. Then I feel him placing small sweet kisses all over my area, especially on my clit. I'm pulling his fluffy hair slightly already and he's smiling against me.

"This is going to be such a great day" I moan the moment he flicks his tongue on me.

He likes that comment and rewards me by going faster on me. I gasp by the way he grabs my thighs tightly and gives me his best self. Looking down at him, I start moaning his name and arching my back. Apparently, my arched back is starting to block the eye contact so he aggressively uses his left hand to push me back down.

"And my name is not Tony for you right now" he says for a couple of seconds.

"I'm sorry, daddy" I gasp since he's returned to his previous task.

He keeps licking and sucking me with determination, his eyes locked on mine from down there. I start pulling his hair harder since I feel my orgasm building up and my legs start pushing him more intensely between them.

"I don't want to come now, daddy. I want to come with you" I yell.

He obviously can't speak so he uses his facial expressions to ask me if I'm sure. I nod once and then nod again when he asks again. He really thinks I'm joking right now but I'm dead serious. After these last days of chaos I want us to have this moment together.

"You want to keep us both satisfied, baby?" he kneels on the bed to take off his pants and boxers one leg after another.

"Yes, daddy" I drool by the sight of his erection springing free.