Part 22 - Dreaming?

I just finished my first exam. It definitely didn't go great but I'm positive that I'm far away from failing. It's such a relief, it was a very difficult class. I talked a bit with the other classmates but I couldn't wait to get out of there. And it's because I have plans with Tony.

Ever since he came back we only met in person once. I didn't ask him about the "love you" he spoke when he was half asleep. I only asked him if he remembered our conversation before we ended the call and he said he remembered the goodnight.

I don't know if he's hiding it from me, if I misheard or if he doesn't remember but I can't ask him. I keep stalling that conversation, I'm too afraid of it. But now, now that I might have a chance of hearing the words back I've found the courage.

I'm a coward, I know. But can you really blame me? I can't risk losing Tony now that I have him to myself.

I wore something different than the outfit I had for the exam. I want Tony to be amazed by me. I've been canceling plans and not agreeing from the start so many days because of the exams. I miss him so much and he says the same. So I wore one of the skirts he loves, probably because of its length.

Or should I say lack of length..?

The outcome is the same. He loves it, I love his reaction to it every time, so I wear it whenever I get the chance. One of his drivers came to pick me up and drove me to Tony's house. There I found him on his phone, with someone who must be important because they were talking about business things I couldn't even understand.

When he saw me he showed me 5 of his fingers, meaning he only needs 5 minutes to end the call. He sat down on the couch and I silently followed him. For starters, I sat down next to him and listened to him still talking about business stuff. And, God, does he sound so bossy negotiating prices and exchanging ideas.

His hand rested on my bare thigh, stroking the inner part of it during the call. So I did the same. I let my hand seductively move from his knee, to his thigh, to his crotch and that's where he stopped me. He looked at me very focused. His eyes begging me to not tease him.

I obeyed him. For a minute at least.

But the call was taking too long. He said 5 minutes but it's definitely been more than that. I bite my lip and use my other free hand to undo his pants. He looks at me weirdly. He's definitely turned on, I can see it in his big beautiful eyes. But he's trying so hard to stay serious on his call.

I can tell he's trying to end the call. He's speaking less and by the things he's saying it's obvious he needs to hang up. I'm probably the reason. I've taken out his erection and I'm lying on the couch, my face over his crotch.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll come back to that tomorrow" he says on the phone when I take him in my mouth.

I hear him sigh and gulp deeply when I move my mouth and tongue on him. The other person on the phone must be really dumb for not understanding Tony's been trying his best to hang up nicely. I slowly take him all the way down my throat and feel him twitching. He takes a very deep breath and moves against the couch, trying not to groan.

"Sorry, something came up. I'll call you back tomorrow" he says with one breath and hangs up immediately.

He throws his phone on the couch and finally groans deeply, showing off his true feelings. His hand travels up the back of my leg and grabs my a*s underneath my skirt. I enjoy it and I show it. I suck him harder and move my tongue faster.

"Oh, my naughty playtoy, you're something else" he groans and squeezes me harder.

I move my head as fast as I can. He's hitting my throat every single time. He pushes my skirt up to my waist, revealing my a*s to him. He immediately removes my panties, leaving me completely naked from the waist and down.