Part 54 - The Hospital

"Tony?" I ask when I get back home.

"I'm upstairs" he replies loudly so I can hear him.

I go upstairs and find him in our bedroom, all dressed up already. He looks so fancy and expensive. He's standing in front of a mirror, checking himself out one more time and wearing some perfume on himself.

"Wow, baby, you look great tonight" I say amazed.

"Don't I always look great?" he turns around smirking.

"Of course, you're just even fancier than usual" I reply.

"Wait until you see your outfit" he smiles at me.

There are the usual boxes with my clothes on the bed so I happily go over to them and open them one after another. My dress is dark blue just like his suit, always matching him. It's long with a big cut on the side, definitely looking like a dress for a fancy event. There is also a pair of high heels, just enough for me to be very tall but not taller than him. Then I see a very shiny necklace, probably worth more than I would guess if I tried to. The look is complete with a great looking white coat and a mini purse, both matching the rest of the outfit.

First of all, I thank him and give him a nice kiss. Then I get dressed and refresh my make up, making a more suitable look for date night. I also wear some perfume and then stand in front of a mirror to take a look at myself. Tony's been in the room this whole time, following my each step and giving me his thoughts and opinions. He steps behind me and we both smile as we see our reflections in the mirror.

"Tony, we look extremely well. Are you sure there's not a special occasion?" I ask him.

"Don't put too much thought into this" he replies and wraps his arm around my stomach from behind me.

"What are you hiding from me, Mr. Stark?" I ask teasingly and he looks away grinning.

"Nothing" he answers and leans down to place a kiss on my neck.

"Alright then" I shrug, not completely believing him.

We go to the garage and he chooses the car for tonight's night out. Of course each night out has its own car to fit the mood. I place my hand on his thigh just like every time he drives us somewhere and wait for as long as needed until we reach the chosen restaurant for the night. We haven't been to this one before, it looks amazing.

Our table is next to some glass walls that have a view of a big garden and some fountains. The tables right next to us are all empty but I imagine Tony has something to do with that because all of the rest are taken.

He pulls my chair for me so I can sit and then he takes a seat as well. There's a waiter coming towards us with a bottle of wine immediately. We haven't ordered yet which means Tony had this planned already from before.

"Cheers to my lovely and very capable partner" he says smiling.

"Cheers to my genius and very romantic partner" I say with the same tone and we clink our glasses.

The wine tastes great, I don't know what we're going to order but since Tony chose it from earlier I'm sure it goes well with everything. We take a look at the menu and after some time we give our order to the waiter from earlier.

"How was your day? Did anything interesting happen?" I ask him.

"It was good. You know, a normal day at the lab. What about your day?"

"It was easy, no meetings at all. I only had to overview some upcoming shipments and some possible investments"

"Tell me more" he really sounds interested.