Part 61 - Put a ring on it

I heard Tony calling me downstairs where he is so I'm on my way to the lab. I swear he's barely away from it the past few weeks. But I also need him and my reasons are very important and can't wait so he better be done with whatever he's working on.

"You wanted me?" I ask as soon as I step in the lab.

"Yes, please, come over" he replies.

He's sitting on the floor, doing some tinkering or manual work that I'm not sure what it really is. I take a seat next to him and watch as his hands get busy with wires and holograms.

"Can I help with that?" I ask quietly.

"You don't want to be dragged in this mess, trust me" he replies.

"You think I can't handle it, don't you?" I ask defensively.

"Of course not, I have unlimited faith in you" he says but I'm not sure if he's messing with me or not.

I give him a few seconds of silence and then take the screwdriver from his hands. He seems amused since he looks at me with a silly grin.

"You know, I'm something of a scientist myself" I say and he chuckles.

"Okay, scientist, since you insist..." he says slowly and lets me finish what he was doing.

"Why did you call me here?" I ask.

"It could be the fact that I missed you" he replies.

"It could but it's not that. You get lost in your thoughts in here for hours everyday" I say.

"Alright, I actually wanted to ask you what your favorite color is" he says and confuses me.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes" he nods.

"Oh, don't say red or gold, they're taken" he adds.

"How can favorite colors be taken?" I shake my head.

"Don't put too much thought into this, just pick another color" he says quickly.

"Okay, let me think" I take a few seconds for myself.

"And don't say black, it won't look good" he adds again.

"What won't look good?" I question.

"You'll know soon" he replies.

"Fine" I shake my head.

"Blue, I guess, but not the dark one. You remember that dress you got me for the event in January?" I ask.

"How could I forget?" he smirks, remembering how good it looked.

"That color exactly. I love that dress" I say with a smile on my lips.

"Noted" he smiles nicely.

"This is done and so are you for today. No more lab" I say confidently and turn to my side to face him.

"Oh, yeah? And what will I do instead?" he asks seductively.

"Me" I say and straddle his lap.

"I like that idea" he immediately kisses my lips.

I grind myself against his crotch and feel him getting slightly harder by the second. My hands hide inside his fluffy and very soft curls and pull his head hard against my neck so that he can please it in the way only he knows how.

"I missed you, Tony" I moan.

"I missed you, too, baby. I'm sorry for working so much lately" he replies and makes me gasp and melt by the way he kisses and sucks my neck.