Part 66 - The Parties

It's the weekend before the wedding, which means it's our Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. Rhodey has been in charge of Tony's since he's the best man and Sophie has been in charge of mine. We're just spending the night out partying separately but we're returning home after it, we're not staying somewhere else. That's the only rule we agreed on.

~Third Person POV~

"Honey, your limousine is here" Tony speaks up loudly to let Zoe know.

She's been getting ready in the bedroom for the last hour now and she's not even done yet.

"Tell them to wait for me, I only need 10 minutes" she replies and Tony chuckles, knowing she'll need more than that.

He goes outside and opens the door of the limo only to find it full of women, most of who he recognizes. They start cheering at first because they think it's Zoe but they seem disappointed when they realize it's him.

"What are you doing, Tony? This limo is for the women" Pepper tells him.

"I know, I know. Zoe wanted me to let you know she's running a little late. 10 minutes she said but I'd count it as 20 if I were you" he smiles and looks around the space.

"There's no problem with that, we have drinks and music, we'll wait" Sophie says smiling.

"So, what have you planned for tonight?" Tony tries to get some information.

"Wouldn't you love to know?" Sophie chuckles.

"Just take care of her, alright?" he asks softly.

"Don't worry, Stark, nothing's going to happen to your fiancee against her will" Natasha says smirking.

"See? Now that has me worried" he replies tilting his head.

"I would be more worried about myself tonight if I were you" Pepper teases him.

"My whole life has been a bachelor party, I have nothing to worry about" he says proudly.

"We'll see, get out of here now" Pepper speaks up and Tony takes a step back.

"I'll go let Zoe know you're waiting comfortably" he says.

"Don't harass her, we'll be waiting!" Natasha tells him, only to make him smile widely.

He goes back inside the mansion and finds Zoe upstairs, finishing the last details of her bright fabulous outfit. Tony stands behind her and watches her wearing on some earrings he had bought her in the past.

"They're comfortable in the limo, don't worry, take your time" he says nicely when he sees her rushing to put on her heels.

"How do I look?" she asks and spins around to show him the whole outfit.

He grins beautifully, admiring the perfection of his fiancee right in front of his eyes. His eyes scan her from her hair to her heels and then go back to meet her eyes that are waiting for his comment as always.

"Absolutely gorgeous" he says and smiles wider.

"Thank you, baby, you look so handsome in that shirt, too" she replies and moves closer to him so that they can share a kiss.

"Thank you" he replies when they pull apart.

"When are you leaving?" she asks him.

"I don't know, I'm waiting for Rhodey. He must be running late, he should've been here already" he replies after checking his expensive watch.

"I have to go, don't be too wild tonight" Zoe giggles.

"Same goes for you, Missy, Natasha being there terrifies and comforts me at the same time" it's his turn to giggle.