Part 35 - One Thing...Or Two

"Hey" Tony says after showing up in my office.

"Hey" I smile at him.

I haven't seen him at all today. The fact that he's showing up here like this, looking all serious and being quiet, tells me a lot. He's not saying anything else, he's slowly walking towards me and my desk.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, noticing his serious look on me.

"I'm fine, just a little upset" he clears his throat.

I turn my chair to face him and he leans down, resting his hands on each side of my chair. His face is so close to mine right now, I can feel his breath against my face.

"Did something happen?" I ask quietly.

"You happened" he looks straight into my eyes.

I feel my stomach tighten to this intense eye contact. I'm not even sure what he's talking about, I haven't done anything today to make him upset.

"Me? What did I do?" I get defensive.

He chuckles and looks away for a couple of seconds. He runs his tongue over his bottom lip and turns back to look at me.

"First, you left me hanging like that in the lab yesterday..." he starts.

"No sex" he breathes out heavily.

"No kisses" he continues.

"It was just a fun little punishment, I'd be more than happy to kiss you now" I reply and connect our lips but he barely shows me any emotion during the kiss.

"Let me finish" he says angrily and I nod.

"Then, you don't visit me at all today. All day I've been in the lab, so close to you, and you didn't visit for a single second" he says.

I want to reply but I sense that he's not finished just yet so I stay silent.

"And finally, you don't reply to any of my texts or calls all f*cking day" he hisses.

I take the hint from his big pause that he's waiting for my answer so I gulp and prepare myself.

"I'm sorry, I was just busy. I was in meetings with Pepper and then I had to go over my notes and files" I justify myself.

"Are you telling me that those things are more important than me?" he makes my heartbeat jump.

"Of course not" I say with confidence.

"Good" he nods.

"Let's go" he says after a couple of seconds.

"Where?" I ask confused.

"Your place" he replies casually.

"What? Tony, I can't just leave right now" I shake my head.

"I said...let's go" he repeats himself.

When I'm about to start speaking again and disagree with him, he wraps his hand around my neck from the front and makes me stand up.

"Don't make me repeat myself again" he speaks.

I show him that we're on the same page by nodding. He smirks and pulls me in for a kiss before letting go of me. Before I know it we're in his car and he's silently driving us to my apartment. We're soon in my building and off the elevator, walking towards my door.

"Is that his door?" Tony asks and points at Luke's door.

"Yes" I sigh and roll my eyes.

He exhales deeply and pushes me against my door. His one hand pins both of mine over our heads and his lips devour mine passionately.