Part 24 - The Party

It's finally over. My grades are out and I passed all my classes. I can't believe it. I'm practically a graduate. And of course this calls for the greatest party. I was looking for places and ideas about the party but I was offered the best one there is. Tony offered to throw the party at his mansion for me. I got way too excited when he suggested it and accepted immediately. Of course I asked him if he was sure about having his mansion full of 20-something year olds who haven't been there before, but he had no problem with it.

A casual, weekly, pre relationship kind of party he said.

The word of me having a party there traveled very quickly around the campus. I had many people come and talk to me about it. Even people I've never met before. They all wanted to be invited to my party. Suddenly everyone's so kind and cheerful. Zoe this. Zoe that.

No, stranger who I haven't met before in my life, you're not invited to my party. That's what I kept saying. I only invited my friends and people we know. It's not an awful lot of people but it's who I'm comfortable inviting to Tony's place.

We are currently together in his mansion's bedroom, getting ready for the party after having some great sex one more time. He picked up an outfit for me which is right in front of my eyes. His taste is undeniably great. My wardrobe is slowly changing into a rich person's collection. He's spoiling me with all these clothes and accessories.

"Tony....you don't have to keep buying me things" I say to him.

"No matter how much I adore them" I continue and we laugh.

"I just want you to be happy. That way I can also be happy" he pulls me in his arms.

"I don't need these things to be happy. You're enough" I smile and he kisses me.

"I'm still not going to stop" he chuckles against my lips.

"We should really get ready. It sounds like a great party already downstairs" I say hearing all the noise.

"I'm going to be ready in 5 minutes, you're the one taking all this time" he teases me.

"You can go if you're rushing so much" I say and take the clothes in my hands.

"Of course not. I'll wait for you. It's a pleasure watching you getting ready" he says while getting dressed himself.

He's picked another one of his classy suits. He took more than 5 minutes to get ready but he still was ready before me. He took a seat on a chair at the corner of the room and after glancing over at me for a while he started working on his phone. I was almost ready some time later and he was still on his phone, his attention clearly not on me at all.

Did I like that? No. So I thought of something.

I walk slowly towards him and stay still in front of his sitting body. He realizes I'm there and flashes me a quick smile. But that's all he does and goes back to his phone. I raise my leg and confidently rest my foot on the chair, in between his open legs. He stares at it and immediately hides his phone in his pocket. His eyes move from my foot higher and higher until he reaches my eyes. I can now surely say I have all his attention.

"Would you mind?" I ask seductively, pointing at my heel that needs adjusting.

He smirks and caresses my calf sensually first. His touch is so soft on my skin, he's being very kind and careful. He lowers his fingers slowly until he reaches my heel and then he adjusts it while looking straight up into my eyes.

"You look gorgeous" he finally comments something about my look.

"Thank you" I reply and position my other foot where I had the other one.