Part 60 - First Look

It's been a month of working on the wedding plans. It's crazy how many options there are available and how many companies want us to choose them for advertising. We agreed to ignore them all and just go with whatever we like out of all the options. We're not rushing but we surely want to be done with everything as soon as possible. And that's why I'm going out today with Sophie and Pepper for some of the details and to look for a wedding dress. I'm not sure if I'm getting one today but I'm taking a first look at them for sure.

"What are you working on?" I ask Tony when I once again find him in the lab on my way to get my car.

"You know me, I always have many projects I'm working on" he replies diplomatically.

"You're way too suspicious about what you're doing in here this last month" I say.

"Me? Suspicious? I'm just busy" he replies.

"You've always been busy, now you're secretive and I don't know why" I half close my eyes.

"I promise I'm not. You can ask me about anything I'm working on in here" he smiles.

"It's okay, keep those suits up and running" I sigh over his shoulders.

He looks like he's adjusting one of the suits legs. He's so hot with his tank top and his obvious arm and shoulder muscles.

"Everything I'm doing is for you, my love" he turns around and places a kiss on my hand.

"I know" I say softly and pull his sitting body into my standing one.

"Are you leaving?" he asks me after a few seconds of hugging.

"Yes, I'll find Pepper and Sophie downtown" I reply.

"For the details, right? Cake, napkin colors, ceremony stuff" he asks.

"Yes, those but we're also taking a first look at some wedding dresses" as soon as I say that he smiles widely.

"I wish I could be there" he says nicely.

"It's fine, it's my turn to buy my own dress for once" I joke about him always picking our outfits.

"Wait" he says and stands up.

He returns in a few moments with his wallet in his hands and I immediately shake my head. He takes a couple credit cards out and hands them to me.

"Tony, we have a shared account. I'll spend from there" I say.

"That's not enough. What if you find the perfect dress today?" he really sounds worried.

"Not enough? Our account has a few million dollars in it" I laugh.

We just started this joined account and it's already getting so much money. Mostly his money, but I'm contributing a tiny bit to feel better. It might not seem like enough money in total to Tony but it definitely seems like enough to me.

"What if those few million dollars can't cover everything?" he asks.

"Don't be ridiculous, they'll be more than enough" I chuckle.

"Just take them for backup, I don't want you holding back on expenses" he says seriously.

"Fine, you stubborn stubborn man" I give in.

"Get yourself something nice from me" he smiles proudly.

"I should just empty your bank account and turn every dollar into presents for myself" I joke.

"You wouldn't be able to empty those accounts even if you tried" he raises his eyebrows.

"Okay, Mr. Showoff. I have to go, I'm late" I roll my eyes.