Part 73 - The Night

I kept smiling during our whole way back to the house. Yes, it really happened. I married the love of my life and he flew us back to the house. My long dress was acting funny but we managed to not have any accidents. When he landed with me still in his arms in the house, I wanted to kiss him after he removed the suit but something caught my attention.

The whole house is covered in candles and roses on the floor. Beautiful scents are coming from all over the place, light romantic music is playing in the background and there are already some pictures of our wedding showing up in screens. I immediately tear up and turn to look at Tony, who's looking back at me with a soft smile and eyes.

"How did you even find time to organize this?" I ask and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'll always find time for you" he replies sweetly and pulls me in by my cheeks for a kiss.

"Do you like it?" he asks.

"I absolutely adore it" I smile widely and hug him tightly, taking in his beautiful scent.

"And I absolutely adore you" he says quietly in my ear and we find ourselves slow dancing to the song that's playing.

Tony wiped a couple of tears that left my eyes and pulled me in for a strong hug. I could see how emotional he was as well, his eyes were ready to throw some tears too.

"Tony?" I say quietly.

"Yes, love?" he replies immediately.

"Can we go upstairs? I really want to make love to you" I feel my cheeks blushing.

"Is this even a question?" he chuckles and pulls me up in the air.

It's the famous pose, me with my wedding dress lying in the arms of my husband on our wedding night. I'm holding him by his neck and chest, feeling him as close as I possibly could. He only lets me on my feet when we're in the bedroom, where the scene is just like it was downstairs. There are also rose petals spelling the words I LOVE YOU on top of the bed, making the atmosphere even better.

"I love you, too" I say and bring my lips on his.

"I love you so much" I say again and take off his jacket slowly.

"I've never wanted to make love to you as much as I do right now" I confess and let my hands slide down his body, all the way to his pants' zipper.

"I can't believe you're only mine, my angel" he says and stops me from touching him.

His hands move to my back and slowly unzip my dress. With his help, it falls on the floor, leaving me only in my underwear and heels. I step out of it and we place it somewhere carefully, not wanting to mess it up. Then I take off my shoes and Tony does the same so we can move on top of the bed. Then he places me there softly on my back, just at the edge of the bed and kisses my lips slowly while keeping my hands pinned above my head.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world" he says against my lips before claiming them.

I moan against his lips and he brings his hands on my back to undo my bra. Its stripes easily slide down my shoulders, exposing my bare cleavage and then Tony's lips take its place. He uses his tongue to lick my nipples and then he sucks them skillfully.

They harden under his warm touch and I arch my back when he kisses me lower. He leaves a wet and passionate trail of kisses all the way to my bellybutton and then bites the waistband of my panties, removing them with his mouth slowly.

"Tony....I-" I start saying but his tongue on my wet slit stops me.

"I know, princess" he takes a break to reply.