Part 36 - Please?

"Hey" I say cheerfully when I get into Tony's lab.

"Hey" he replies pushing some tools away.

I approach him and rest carefully my hands on his shoulders. His body is facing a car he's working on and he's kneeling on the floor.

Da*n, that a*s is work of art.

"What are you working on?" I ask innocently.

"Just maintaining some of the cars, I haven't used them in a while" he says and starts working on the one that's in front of him.

It's perfect that he's working on his cars today. It's going to make what I'm about to ask him easier. Or maybe not.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I ask with as much cuteness as I can.

He turns around immediately and wraps his arms around my waist. His face is right in front of my cleavage and he's focused on that for now. He has a slight smirk on his face.

"Of course. You know me, I can't say no to you" he smiles.

"I wouldn't be so sure" I chuckle.

"There are really only a handful of things you could ask me that I would say no to. You'd be surprised with some of the things I've tried. D*mn, I'm even surprising myself by thinking about them" he's amused.

"I got it, I got it" I stop him before sharing things I don't want to hear.

"Okay, so try me. What did you want to ask me?"

"Alright. Can I borrow one of your cars for a few hours?" I ask and he slowly tilts his head to look at me.

"That's one of them" he says shocked and gulps slowly.

"Please?" I lean down to kiss him.

"It will only be for a few hours" I play with his hair carefully.

"Baby, we've been together for like half a year and you've never driven once" he sounds terrified.

"Because there's always you or one of your drivers" I explain.

"Do you even have a license?" he asks with half closed eyes.

"Of course I do" I reply quickly but he still seems confused.

I sigh and take my wallet out of my pocket. I quickly look around and get my driver's license out for him to see. He grabs it from my hand and observes it carefully.

"Is this fake?" he asks in disbelief.

"Tony! No, it's not. I can drive" I grab it back from him.

"Why do you even need a car? I can drive you anywhere, let's go" he sounds so ready.

"I just need to go shopping with Sophie and I don't want you or a driver following us around. It will take hours" I explain nicely.

"And you need my cars to do that?" it's kinda funny how terrified he is.

"I don't have one so yeah. I've been saving, though, to get one" I say calmly.

"Since, uhm, when?" he asks.

"Since I'm getting paid so well and I can save some money for it" I'm losing my patience with his disbelief.

He sighs and lets his head fall forward against my cleavage. His hands move up and down my waist and back and he's breathing slowly.

"Please, baby?" I ask again with a sweet voice.

He looks at me with his big brown eyes, the pain is visible in them. He gulps and seems like he's about to finally speak.