Part 59 - Celebrations

"Tony, I have to go" I giggle as his face hides in between my breasts.

"One more round" he says and sucks my skin.

"No more rounds, I'm going to be late" I insist.

"You're allowed to be late today. No one's going to say anything when they see that ring around your finger" he explains and starts licking and biting my nipples.

"I'm serious, I have to go soon" I push his body off mine.

"Fine, leave your fiance hanging like that" he tries to make me feel guilty.

"I'll leave you even worse" I giggle and get on top of his body.

I kiss his lips passionately and rock my body against his semi hard erection. He moans when I kiss his neck and slip my hand between us to squeeze his balls carefully. His eyes roll back and I use this opportunity to get up and look for clothes to wear.

"Out of every villain I've fought you, my love, are the worst" he complains.

"I love you, too" I chuckle and pick an outfit.

"You look so hot wearing only the ring" he comments.

"Thank you" I reply but despite his wishes I get dressed.

"I'll see you later at the office" he says once he's on his feet as well.

"Did you invite everyone?" I ask.

"Yes, everything's under control" he replies softly and kisses my neck.

"Can't wait" I say happily and turn around to face him.

I peck his lips and get to Stark Industries. I never mentioned how Tony bought me an extremely expensive and classy car for our anniversary. Now I don't have to borrow his cars or have someone to drive me everyday.

"You wouldn't have agreed if I asked you before buying it" he said when I told him he should've told me about this. Of course I wouldn't agree, this is too much.

I didn't know what to get him since he has everything so I went for something more romantic. With the help of JARVIS I created a huge hologram with photos, videos and moments from this year we spent together. After his gift I thought mine might have been lame but he said he loved it and his face was sparkling so I got relieved.

The ring on my finger is very shiny and the word traveled pretty quickly after the whole weekend's celebrations about me and Tony getting married. That only means that everyone's attention is on me, asking about the ring, congratulating me, wanting details.

I didn't get tired of talking about it. Even if I was repeating myself a hundred times the smile on my face stayed the same. I found myself not paying attention to one of the meetings because I was staring at my ring. I shook my head and turned my attention back to the people speaking, but it still was something I didn't feel proud of.

Indeed, after a few hours Tony also came to Stark Industries and I could tell even before seeing him. And that's because there was panic all over the floors, people chatting, eating, drinking. I knew Tony would bring food and drinks for everyone but I didn't think there would be so much fuzz about it.

"There she is, my fiancee!" Tony says loudly when he sees me and everyone claps happily.

I walk over to him and hide in his arms right after we share a beautiful kiss. I look around the room and there's anything anyone could want. Even alcohol. I chuckle when I understand that most of the employees are drinking alcohol during work but I don't stress about it too much.

"Tony, this is beautiful" I say sweetly to him.

"I always want the best for you" he kisses my head.

"Grab something to drink, or eat" he suggests.