Part 19 - Already!?

"Are you leaving again?" Sophie asks me just before I leave the room.

"Yeah, I told you it's date night with Tony" I explain.

"I barely see you lately. With work, studying and Tony I'm starting to feel like we're not talking lately" she sounds disappointed.

"I'm here every night, well almost, and we talk about everything. We're still as close as ever, I promise" I go over to her and hug her.

"Okay, have fun" she smiles at me kindly.
"By the way, you look so hot" she comments on my outfit.

"Thank you! He told me to dress up tonight, can't wait to see what he has in mind" I say spinning around in my dress and heels.

"I sense another broken bed on the way" she chuckles.

"Love you, I'll be back tomorrow" I kiss her cheek and leave.

There's a car waiting for me as always which takes me to his house. Even now that I'm dating him I still feel some way when I'm at his mansion. I haven't stayed here for the night in a long time but I'm visiting frequently.

"Stunning" Tony whispers at the door as soon as he sees me.

His eyes scan me completely. The way his smirk appears when he looks in my eyes after admiring my outfit makes me weak on my knees.

"You look so handsome" I tell him after noticing his fancy total black look.

He keeps on smirking and stretches his arm to pull me in by my waist for a kiss. It's passionate enough to make me zone out but not enough to let him ruin my lipstick. We end the kiss with my hand on his chest and his arm around me.

"Dinner's ready" he says and holds me nicely as we walk inside.

He takes my jacket and places it aside, then comes back to hold my chair back for me. The plates are ready for us but the wine isn't. Tony fills our glasses up so beautifully and we clink them before taking our first sips.

"That's so good" I say truthfully.

It's literally the best wine I've ever tried. This man has spectacular taste.

"There's plenty for us tonight" he smiles.

We start the dinner and I don't want to sound like I'm repeating myself but it's also delicious. It's so well cooked and the flavor along with the wine go so well.

"Did you make this?" I ask with excitement.

"That's flattering, but no. Don't you remember when I made us breakfast? It was terrible" he laughs.

"I remember the morning, I'm not so focused on the breakfast" I smirk.

I stretch my leg to caress him with my heel and he smirks. He softly grabs my foot and caresses my skin under the table. We continue our dinner while chatting casually until he surprises me suddenly.

"I have something for you" he says and stands up.

"Really? What is it?" I'm smiling in anticipation.

He comes back with a box in his hands which is wrapped like a present. I giggle and accept it happily. I take a few moments to unwrap it carefully and see easily that it's a phone. He really bought me a new phone.

"Tony, what did you do?" I ask laughing.

"Well, it was my fault your last one broke. It's the least I could do" he explains.

"Thank you. But you really shouldn't have, it's so expensive. I could've fixed my phone" I smile at him.

"Don't worry about it. Consider it as my present for today" he holds my hand on top of the table.