Part 42 - Unreal

Friday. Who doesn't love it? The end of one of the most stressful weeks I've had experienced at this job. It's also halfway through my shift. I'll finish my tasks while Tony's attending his 2 meetings for today and I'll leave with him afterwards probably. Nothing too exciting on the horizon.

"My office. Now" I get a text from Tony.

I can tell he's upset. The question is why is he upset? It can't be me, I haven't done anything. I knock on his door and he tells me to come in. I see him sitting on his chair and he doesn't even make a move until I reach his desk.

"Babe, are you okay?" I ask, worried about him.

"I'm fine, just a little irritated" he breathes out.

"What happened?" I try to touch his face but he grabs my hand in the air.

"Can we leave the interrogation for later?" he asks with a dark tone.

"Interrogation? I'm jus-" he doesn't even let me finish my sentence.

"On your knees" he orders.

"What?" I frown.

"Did I stutter?" he sounds angry.

"No" I shake my head.

"No, daddy" I correct myself when I see the look in his eyes.

I do as he asked and fall on my knees. His erection is visible long before I touch his crotch. The second I pull his pants and boxers down it rests against his stomach, harder than ever. He brings his fingers to my face and pulls me closer to him by my jaw.

"Good girl" he moans when I lick him from the base to the tip.

I lick my lips and take him in my mouth without a second thought. I don't think he'd want any teasing at the moment. I take him as deep as I can for now and start sucking him. I focus on his tip when I move my head up and down, making sure it's very wet from my mouth.

"Take it all" he groans and holds me by the back of my head.

I nod and take him down my throat. I move and suck him faster than before now that I'm more warm and he's groaning even heavier. One of my hands reaches for the part of him that I can't take in my mouth and I stroke him instead.

"I said...all" he groans and pushes himself all the way down my throat.

I struggle a bit, it's not something to hide. He can hear it in my gags. And that's why some seconds later he pulls my head back so I can breathe and relax my mouth.

"You're doing so good, baby. Can you continue?" he asks with his hand pulling my hair backwards so that I can look up at him.

"Yes, daddy" I nod and he smirks.

"Good" he says and pushes himself inside my mouth again.

I'm using all my powers to suck him fast and successfully. I can feel him twitching in my mouth, making me know he's close.

"Look at me" he orders.

I turn my eyes up and meet his big dark eyes staring down at me. His thrusting into me never stops, it even gets harder now that my eyes are locked on his.

"You're such a good pet, doing exactly what I tell you to do" he groans and hits the back of my throat repeatedly.

My hands are playing with his balls, not leaving them unhappy. I even hide them under his shirt to touch his bare body.

"Make me come. Make me come down your nasty little throat" he moans.

I take him as deep as he can go and give him my everything. I fight the tears, the gags, the reflections and suck him with determination. He seems satisfied with that and I'm correct. Moments later he fills my throat with his hot orgasm.