Part 40 - Zoe's Birthday

"Good morning, baby" the sudden words wake me up and I scream by the way Tony's hand wraps around my neck.

"Tony, what the hell?" I scream, my heartbeat higher than ever.

This is not a way to wake up, especially on my birthday.

"Excuse me, love. I just hear that prey tastes better when it's scared, so I'm giving it a try" he pecks my lips and disappears under the blanket.

"You're crazy" I say with his hand still around my neck.

"Crazy for you, indeed" he smirks and pulls down every piece of clothing from my waist and down.

I gasp and arch my back to the feeling of his hot tongue moving around my slit. My clit never had better company than this. He's so fast and delicate around it. He knows how to suck and lick it perfectly.

"Holy f*cking sh*t" I curse loudly when I feel the familiar material of the Iron Man suit entering my slit.

His fingers vibrate inside me as they also move in and out of me. I'm literally shaking, my body is unable of handling this amount of pleasure at once. I can feel myself releasing more and more juices as I'm reaching my high slowly.

"Daddddyyy" I scream when he gets so fast that makes me explode in seconds.

He smirks against my skin and takes his time to lick me clean. His soft goatee is rubbing on my bare skin and inner thighs before he comes back to my level on the bed.

"So f*cking good, indeed" he says licking his lips again.

I laugh and let my head fall on his chest. I hug him tightly to show my gratitude and place a soft kiss on his shoulder.

"Remember this?" he asks proudly and shows me the Iron Man hand that just drove me insane.

"How could I not?" I smirk.

"That's right. Prepare yourself, you'll be seeing a lot of these today" he says and pulls me in for a hot kiss.

"You should probably wash it now that's still early" I suggest.

"Don't worry, I've got it. Happy birthday, baby" he smiles nicely and gives me a passionate kiss this time.

"Thank you" the happiness is so clear in my voice.

He gets up and leaves for the bathroom. I'm lucky enough to catch a glimpse of his erection in his boxers and even luckier to see that beautiful sight of his back side. I smirk to myself and wait under the sheets until he returns a couple of minutes later.

"Should I make a plan for today or do you have that covered?" I ask him.

"What do you think?" he asks proudly.

"I think you should tell me what to wear, mister. I have outfits for every occasion" I giggle.

He smiles and brings his body over mine. He grabs both my hands with his one hand and pins them over my head as he presses himself against me.

"Something with easy access for me" he smirks.

"You see, I'm planning on leaving you sore for days" he says deeply and connects our lips again.

I can only moan against his lips and imagine how the day is going to go in my head. Only the thoughts are enough to make me wet, let alone Tony's intense actions on me. He made me come two more times before he allowed me to leave the bed.

His presents started with a path of roses that led outside for a beautifully decorated table for two. There we had a magical morning and breakfast as well. The sun made the atmosphere even better, keeping us warm and giving us the opportunity to take our outfits to a better level with sunglasses and hats.