Part 5 - Mr. Stark

"Excuse me...Sorry...Excuse me" I repeat when I find people in my way during my way to class.

When I'm finally there, 10 minutes late, I find a random seat and try to be as quiet as I can to not interrupt the lecture. It's not where I usually sit but being late all the time doesn't help with that. I noticed that my professor was regularly checking his watch. I hoped it would mean that he had to leave earlier today, some more free time would be heaven for me. But that didn't seem to be the case, because suddenly we heard knocks on the door and his face lit up.

"Alright class, I have a special surprise for you today" he sounds very excited.

"It was very sudden and really a last minute adjustment but I'm sure you'll like it" he smiles.

"But...please welcome our special guest" he says and goes to the door, holding it open for the person to come in.

My jaw drops to the floor. Not only mine, but everyone else's too. It's Tony freaking Stark, in my class. He's never done anything like this before which makes me believe I'm the only reason he's here. I literally start panicking, this was so unexpected.

"Hey, everyone" he waves around the class casually.

Everyone is talking. To Tony. To each other. To themselves. No one can believe this is actually happening. I can swear some girls are fixing their appearances and the more I look at them the more I roll my eyes back.

Tony moves his hands in a way to show he needs us all to be quiet and immediately everyone obliges. I've never experienced a classroom calming down so quickly. That's his effect on people.

"You're probably wondering why I am here. And even if you're not wondering, you're still going to find out" he starts.

"I heard you have some difficulties in this particular class so I decided to jump in and help as much as I can. Even if it's just for an hour" he continues.

"I hope you'll all be pleased with my performance" he says while keeping an intense eye contact with me.

I have to push my legs together to stay cool. The butterflies this eye contact gave me didn't only stay inside my stomach. And he seems like he knows it by the way he smirks before looking away. He actually starts speaking and teaching like everything's normal. He is making sense about what he is saying but I can't concentrate at all.

His looks are something else. He has something different on him today. He isn't wearing his usual outfits, which are extremely expensive suits but, instead, he is wearing extremely expensive casual clothes. He looks so hot in them. That's not something that surprises me, though.

He looks great in everything.

The more I look at him the more turned on I get. The smart vibes he's giving are something else. Of course I already knew he was smart, but having him explain calculus like it's a simple 1+1=2 does something to me. My brain starts making scenarios, completely ignoring what he's talking about. I only focus on him. On his looks.

He writes something on the board and then uses his right hand to point at it while explaining. His left hand casually slips in his pocket, giving off a very chill vibe. But all I can think of is how hot his hands make me feel. How strong they are. How talented. How beautiful with all their noticeable veins.

Sometime later he turns to look at me again. But this time it's clear that I'm not paying attention to his words. I'm biting the end of my pen slightly, my lips have a small smirk on them and my eyes are definitely giving him other signals. He tries hard to look away, he really does. But every 2 seconds his eyes get back to me.

He has to cough a couple of times to get back on track. A student asking him something about the lecture helps him keep his eyes off of me for a bit. But when he looks back at me I'm not longer biting the pen. I've left that rest on my desk. I find the opportunity to slowly run my tongue over my bottom lip and then bite it while he's looking at me.