Part 74 - Important

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm not late" Tony says loudly when he's back in the house.

"You're not late right now but you will be late by the time you're ready" I shake my head.

"I need 10 minutes, 15 minutes maximum" he says quickly and appears on my eyesight.

"Tony! What did you do?" I gasp when I see his bruised up face.

"I didn't mean to, they were tougher than they looked" he explains.

"Are you hurt?" I ask softly when I approach him.

"No, definitely not" he shakes his head.

"Will you ever stop getting hurt?" I ask quietly.

"Hopefully, yes" he smiles.

I look at him and carefully caress his bruises and wounds. Will I ever stop worrying about him being hurt or worse during a fight?

"Are you mad?" he asks with a terrified tone.

"About the fact that we should be leaving for a fashion show and you're not ready? Or because you're all bruised up when we're supposed to look great for the photos?" I ask with a grin.

"Both, or one of them, hopefully none" he replies.

"No, I'm not mad. I just want you to be safe" I caress his chest carefully.

"I'm fine" he smiles and we lean into each other.

"You look so hot when you're injured" I chuckle.

"How hot?" he smirks and grabs my sides tighter.

"Too hot, but I'm not ruining my look right now for us to be twice as late" I smile against his lips.

"We'll be late either way" he shrugs.

"Go upstairs to get ready" I smack his butt playfully.

"You look gorgeous by the way" he smiles widely.

"Thank you" I show him a warm smile and then he quickly runs upstairs.

By the time he was ready we were already 30 minutes late but it was totally worth it. Tony looks fantastic, it's like his outfit suits him more now that he's bruised up. My dress is matching his outfit perfectly and it's so fascinating. It's very long and impressive, so long that it makes it difficult to walk and get in the car peacefully. But it's totally worth it, I can already see myself drooling over the pictures of me and Tony together.

"Are you ready?" he asks when we arrive.

I can already hear all the screaming and the photographers. Public appearances by Tony's side especially are always loud. I nod at him and he smiles before he fixes his appearance on the little mirror in the car and gets out. Everything instantly becomes louder. He enjoys the attention for a few seconds before he reaches my side of the car and helps me out of it.

"Here we go, you look perfect" he says in my ear when we reach the red carpet.

His hand is resting on my lower back, low enough to make me feel things but not too low to be provocative. One of my arms is around Tony's body and the other one is resting on my waist, proudly showing off my ring as well. We know how to pose and we enjoy it. Especially the parts where we look at each other and can't keep ourselves from smiling. Tony then walks away to give me space to pose by myself.

It's not something we planned and that's why I laugh nervously about it at first. But soon I take the opportunity and show off my poses and my dress individually. It makes me feel so good and powerful, definitely a confidence boost. I give Tony the signal to take his turn and he happily accepts, posing with undeniable bossy and confident vibes. I swear he just keeps getting hotter and hotter in my eyes.