Part 69 - Texting

Tony's been trying so hard to make my dad admit that he likes him. I even woke up today to find out that they went fishing together. Tony. Fishing. I could only stand still and laugh about it when I heard it. I know my dad enjoys it a lot and I also know Tony never goes fishing, which means they could bond over it or they could fight over it.

Turns out they did great together and didn't stop talking about it all day. Oh, how I loved Tony's confidence but also hated it at the same time. I don't know how many times he bragged about being good at everything and I certainly choked on my drink when he mentioned his very skilled hands.

"Zoe knows all about them, right baby?" Tony asks with a smirk during dinner and makes me choke on my food this time.

"Me? Why would I-I mean, you're a great mechanic, you surely can use your hands well" I reply with panic in my voice.

"That's exactly what I mean. You've seen my hands in action a lot of times" he smirks and takes a sip from his drink, knowing very well that I'm burning inside.

"Yes, indeed" I clear my throat, desperate for this subject to be over.

Thankfully, my dad jumped in the conversation with the most random thing he could mention and changed the subject. Tony, trying his best to be the perfect son in law, focused on it immediately and seemed very passionate about it even though I know he's not.

"You look so hot right now" I text Tony.

He gets the notification and his phone screen lights up. He takes a quick look at it without his hands even touching it and quickly reads it. I see his proud smirk appearing instantly and then his tongue running over his lower lip. It's that combination that turns me on instantly. If my parents weren't here we would for sure be doing something else on that table instead of dinning.

"I missed your skilled hands"

"Especially the fingers"

Tony turns to me with a very serious look on his face. I know that reading those texts makes him feel some type of way. My mom is sitting next to me but she's also joined their conversation about something that I haven't heard a single word about.

"I'm really thinking of you right now, touching me"

He exhales deeply and makes a move to adjust his tie in his poor attempt to be discrete. Just by looking at me for a couple of seconds he can tell I'm smirking very deviously. I take one more bite from my food and moan seductively, pretending I loved it a little more than I actually did.

"Mmm, this is so good" I say.

Tony closes his eyes and inhales very slowly, trying to lower his heartbeat perhaps. I know it's rising right now and it might not be the only thing that does so.

"I really need to change my underwear after all those thoughts of me and you"

He brings his hand to his face and wipes the few sweat drops from his forehead. His eyes are closed and the images inside his head probably countless and highly unprofessional.

"I wish you were bending me over this table"

He gulps slowly and pokes his cheek with his tongue. I've really gotten to him and his feelings, it's getting more and more difficult for him to hide how hot he's feeling.

"My knees are already shaking"

He gives me a look that instantly makes me twice as aroused as I was. He licks his lip again but this time he twists his tongue over it and bites it down strongly, trying to hide his cocky grin.