Part 79 - We're Going To Be Okay

It's been a couple of weeks since the fight, I've healed just fine and I'm now enjoying some relaxing time with my family. I'm on the couch, reading a book now that Tony is putting Morgan to bed. We haven't had any battles after the big one, we're both still very traumatized from it. We both almost saw each other die.

"How are you?" Tony asks softly and joins me on the couch.

"I'm great, did she sleep?" I ask softly.

"Yes, very easily. I'm all yours now, don't be jealous" he says and makes me chuckle.

"Come here" I smile widely and he moves closer to me so that we can kiss.

"I need to tell you something" he says quietly.

"It's not another fight, is it?" I immediately jump.

"No, calm down" he chuckles and places a kiss on the back of my palm.

"Thank God" I gasp.

"It's good news actually" he says casually.

"Tell me then" I wait patiently.

"I was thinking that it might be the best time for me to retire" he says carefully.

"From Stark Industries?" I question him.

"I'm basically retired from there already" he jokes about it.

"I think I'll put the superhero life aside. I've been thinking about it for a while now and after the battle I think it's something that's been long overdue" he adds.

"That's-That's amazing, but can you live without that? Are you sure?" I hold his hand softly.

"I think so..." he sighs.

"Tony, you don't have to do this if you're not ready. You can take your time" I caress his hand.

"I don't have an option. I could've died out there, I would've died if it wasn't for you. Stephen won't be there to save me every time. I can't risk what we have again" he says emotionally.

"This is what I want for us, too. A stress free life. I don't want to have to worry whether you're alive or not. I want my husband to be safe and sound" I smile warmly.

"Then we're all getting what we want" he smiles as well, so bright.

"I love you" I say with all my heart and pull him in by his cheek for a kiss.

We both smile during it, it's so fun and brings us both so much joy and relaxation. Then we pull apart but remain very close, only the book staying in between us.

"I think you should leave this aside for now" Tony says cockily and takes it from my hand to place it on the table next to us.

"Tony" I say like a warning.

"She's asleep and you'll be quiet for me, right baby?" he asks seductively against my lips before he disappears lower and lower.

"Yes" I say but it sounds like a moan.

Tony smirks proudly and starts undoing my pants before pulling them down with ease along with my panties. I keep trying to look weirdly behind me and up the stairs in case I see Morgan but that's impossible from here. Either way, I'm forced to turn to Tony again once his fingers find their way to my wet slit. He moves them slowly and finds all the right places at the first try, getting me ready for him. But soon he thrusts them faster and deeper inside me, making me want to express my feelings with a moan.

"T-Tony" I gasp.

"Shhh, you know how to be careful" he says and he's right.

I do know how to be careful. We've had to learn that for all the times Morgan was in the house or sleeping. But at the same time, that doesn't mean I can always do it. Like right now, I'm barely managing to stay completely silent while his tongue is making outstanding twists over my clit.