Part 67 - Guests

"You're so gorgeous" Tony says softly and kisses me around my bellybutton a lot of times.

"So are you, look at you" I smile warmly when he looks up at me.

We're both naked on the bed, a little bit red from our activities and definitely overwhelmed with love. Tony's freshly shaved goatee feels so good against my skin, it makes me arch my back and move my hands hard against the mattress during his perfect sweet kisses.

"I can't get enough of you, I swear" he says before he moves a little lower and hides his head between my legs.

"Hmm, Tony" I moan so deeply when I feel his tongue on my wet slit again.

If his goatee felt good earlier now it feels heavenly. I'm really losing my eyesight by the way he flicks his tongue on me. I grab the headboard and start moaning loudly since withing seconds he's found the perfect rhythm.

"F*ck...Tony...how do you do that" I shiver and grip the headboard harder.

I can feel his smirk against me and it's driving me insane. I love his arrogant idiot self. His one hand manages to finger me quickly and the other finds its way to my breasts and grabs each of them tightly.

"Don't stoppp...holy sh!t" I literally scream.

I grab his hair tightly and push him against me harder as my thighs also trap him more and more between them. I'm so close to releasing myself and that's why my heart skips a bit when I hear the doorbell.

"Tony, Tony, Tony" I hit his head repeatedly to make him stop.

He looks at me with confusion and doesn't stop. He only stops when I push him off of me and he seems more confused than ever.

"Are you deaf? Someone's at the door" I say panicked.

"With your legs so tight around me I might as well be considered deaf" he cockily replies.

We hear the doorbell again but Tony still seems unbothered and tries to continue from where we left off.

"Whoever it is they can wait" he says deeply focused.

"Oh my God, Tony, it's my parents" I shout when I see them through the cameras.

"What? I thought they wouldn't be here for another hour" Tony jumps from the bed.

"They're on time. Apparently we spent a little longer in bed than we thought" I walk nervously around the room to tell dressed.

"F*ck, I can't meet them like this" he points at his erection that's very visible through his pants.

"Just hide it somehow, we're out of time" I shake my head and wear my final piece of clothing.

"I can't just do that! Buy me some time, I'll be right behind you" he says nervously.

"Fine! Tidy up in here, they can't see the room like this" I reply quickly.

"I've got it" he says and I nod.

I run out of the room and go downstairs even faster. I've heard the doorbell at least one more time by the time I open the door.

"Zoe, sweetheart" they smile warmly and take turns to hug and kiss me.

"I missed you" I say and hug them back, swinging our bodies from left to right to buy some time.

I take a step back and they get in the house. They look around and I smile because of their reaction. Their mouths drop to the floor as they look around the house and see in person how fancy and massive it actually is.

"Wow" they both say.

"Where's Tony? Is he here?" my mom asks the same thing that I've been thinking.