Part 21 - Video Call

My final exams are one week away. I'm taking a break from work for the next couple of weeks due to studying. The last days me and Sophie have done nothing but studying. I haven't even seen Tony, but the timing is great. That way I can deal with my period without having to talk about it with him and also he's out of town for a few days. He's been living up to his superhero name somewhere. I think a few of the Avengers are with him too, but I'm not sure.

After the whole day of studying me and Sophie decided to spend the night together just like we were doing so much before I got with Tony. We got dressed nicely and hit a bar downtown for starters. Yes, we're not planning on getting drunk because tomorrow we have studying to do, but we haven't had drinks like this together in a long time.

One drink. Two drinks. Three drinks. Maybe we should go back we say. But no, the guys in the back have a different say in this. If they want to buy us more drinks we're not going to say no. We've learned by now how to get away from men when we're not interested. And that's what we do after two more drinks at this place.

"I'm feeling it" I say laughing.

"I've been feeling it for an hour now" she laughs back.

We walk towards our room and just as we're ready to find it we hear music. We look at each other and without having to say anything we go towards it. It only takes us a few minutes to find the place it's coming from. There are many people dancing and drinking.

"One more drink?" I ask Sophie and she immediately agrees.

It's so fun being at those random parties at the dorms. Most of the people get drunk and there are so many funny incidents. Unfortunately we're forgetting many of those by the time we wake up but we still have much fun when it's happening.

"Why is that guy only in his boxers?" Sophie suddenly asks me.

I turn around and see someone running up and down the hall just in his boxers. Judging by his friends laughing their as*es off I think I know what's happening.

"It has to be truth or dare" I chuckle.

We take a sip from the drinks we got when we arrived and continue dancing around. We see some people that we know and hang out with them for a while. Suddenly Sophie spots one of her exes and when he approaches us she gives me the look.

The I'm needing the room for a while look.

I laugh and watch them as they slowly get closer and closer. Indeed, a few minutes later they leave together and I'm left with some people I don't really like. So I take my phone and start texting my favorite person. Tony.

I know he's away and what pains me is that we haven't talked at all the last two days. He's supposed to come back tomorrow I think. He'll see my texts and even if he can't reply right now he'll reply tomorrow. Hopefully.

"Miss you" I write and attach a photo of me holding my drink.

After a few minutes go by and I see no reply I decide to text him again. I wouldn't normally be so annoying with texts but I'm drunk so I'm allowed for once.

"Hope you're not dead lol"

"What photo of you should I use when you're gone?" I write but I actually start worrying.

We really haven't talked in 2 days. What if something happened to him?

WHAT IF HE'S DEAD AND I'M TEXTING HIM LOL ABOUT IT?

Oh my God, I'm really panicking in the middle of the hall. I don't know how many more texts I've sent.

I even Googled Avengers' phone numbers. That's how drunk I am and can't think straight.