Part 8 - Only You

"Tony, I'm sorry" I say looking up at him.

He seems like he's not even listening to me. Or at least he acts like he's not. His eyes are locked on me. The more I look at him the less I can read him. I don't know what to expect. Actually, now that I'm looking at him more I see a bruise on his face.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I stretch my hand to touch his face but he grabs it before I manage to do so.

"I'm fine" he finally speaks and drops my hand back down.

"Can you calm down, please? We can talk this out" I suggest.

"This is me being calm" he replies.

"You don't seem calm" I say.

His face is so serious and angry. He's far from calm. I can see him breathing very heavily, his chest moving slowly.

 I can see him breathing very heavily, his chest moving slowly

"Are you drunk?" he asks out of the blue.

"No. I mean, I had a few drinks but-"

"So you intentionally brought him here" he makes a fist with his hand.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

"Did you f*ck him?" his voice so deep.

"No" I reply immediately.

"Did you want to?" he clenches his jaw.

"I-I-I was just mad"

He inhales very deeply and covers his face with his palms. I'm dying to know what he's thinking.

"I'm really sorry that I upset you" I apologize.

"Stop saying you're sorry and start acting like it" he orders.

By the look on his face I think I know exactly what he's talking about. His eyes are so dark, almost black. I slowly stretch my hands towards him and make sure that's what he was talking about.

I take his belt into my hands and start undoing it while maintaining strong eye contact with him. I take my time unbuttoning his pants and then lower them to his ankles. The outline of his erection inside his boxers is making my mouth wet.

I take him in my hand from the outside of his boxers and ask some pressure as I stroke him slowly. His right hand quickly grabs the back of my hair, tilting my head as far back as it can go. He's staring down at me in anticipation.

"You're not in a condition to tease me right now" he sounds angry.

He moves me by my hair so now instead of sitting on my bed, I'm on my knees in front of him. He loosens his grip on me so that I can move more easily and I waste no time. I pull his boxers down and let his erection out. Knowing he's not going to like it if I take it slow, I start licking him immediately.

He moans very quietly when I suck his tip a few times. These moans sound so good and give me the confidence I need. I take him deeper inside my mouth and move with my own rhythm. Tony's hand is still on he back of my head, holding me, but not using his strength just yet.