Part 20 - Ice Ice Baby

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt something that woke me up. Or maybe I should say someone. Tony is under the sheets, pulling down my pajama pants. Actually his pajama pants that I'm wearing when I'm staying over.

"Tony, good morning" I say laughing.

"Good morning" his voice quiet from underneath the sheets but he also sounds weird.

He throws my pants and panties away and opens my legs. He hides between them and then stretches his arms under my shirt to grab my breasts. I'm enjoying myself when suddenly I feel something very intense. Yes, it's Tony's tongue on me but it's something different about the way it feels.

"What the-??" I ask shocked and pull the covers to expose him.

"Like it?" Tony smirks and shows off his playful tongue.

He's twirling it nicely with an ice cube on top of it. Is he really managing to be even hotter everyday? Because that's what he makes me believe.

"I love it" I roll my eyes when he licks me again.

I can feel his beard against me. He's definitely smirking. He takes the ice cube out of his mouth and lets it on my stomach. With his hands he grabs my hips and lifts them a bit higher so that he can access me better. I keep my thighs tight around him and let him do what he does best.

The cold feeling of his tongue against me is so sensational. It brings a whole different level of pleasure. The ice cube melting on me is also helping with that. My whole body is having goosebumps. My nipples are hard and my hands are gripping the sheets. I look at the mirror and see him better. The way his head is moving, how his hand is moving, how I have him trapped between my legs.

"Daddy, that's so good" I moan.

He reaches for the nightstand and grabs a bottle with more ice cubes in it. I never even realized it was next to me all this time. He takes another one in his mouth and keeps on twirling his skilled tongue over my clit, sucking and licking me. He really has me moaning like crazy. He dips his fingers in the cold water from the melted ice cubes and then inserts them into me.

"Oh my Goddd" I scream.

He curls his fingers and moves them perfectly, making me feel like I'm losing my breath and vision. My eyes are incapable of staying open. They're so rolled back it's starting to hurt. Tony's so focused. So determined. His speed is increasing. My screams are getting louder. I'm shaking, trying everything to release the pressure.

He's wearing his pajamas and I can't see his back from the mirror, but I can easily see his tough arms. His biceps are so muscular, especially now that they're working on me. Everything about Tony has me drooling. This mirror is my favorite thing ever.

I squeeze him harder in between my thighs and push him even further on me. I'm so tough that I'm actually afraid he's not breathing well. I manage to look at him for a second and I realize he's enjoying it. His eyes are so dark but they show their turned on and entertained feelings.

"That's it" I gasp and stay completely still while releasing myself.

After a few seconds I finally let him free, unwrapping my legs from his neck and shoulders. He relaxes and breathes quickly against my very wet lower body. The ice cubes, his mouth and my orgasm have really made a mess down there. He looks up at me a couple of moments later only to see me smiling, clearly very satisfied.

"Someone woke up in a good mood" I laugh.

"You deserved it" he replies and moves next to me.

"You're so great" I say and kiss him.