Part 37 - The Flight

It's finally the day for our trip. I couldn't be any more excited than I am. I've never traveled somewhere as far as Venice. It's crazy to even think about it, we're going so far away for 10 days. I've prepared my suitcase and every other kind of luggage I need. Tony just picked me up from my apartment and he's driving us to the airport. His private jet is waiting for us there already. I guess that explains the fact that he drove us here so quickly. We're once again late.

"We've got them, Mr. Stark" some people from the crew say when Tony unloads our luggage from the car.

Tony nods and lets them do all the carrying. The air coming from the jet is causing his hair and tie to move and it's truly an eye candy. With his sunglasses and all, looking like a work of art.

"Why are you even wearing a suit and tie?" I ask laughing when I realize he's dressed way too formally for this.

"Can't a man be well dressed? Does it have to be a special occasion?" he asks.

"You're right. Sorry for expecting anything less from you, Mr. Stark" I apologize.

"Let's go" he smiles and takes my hand in his.

He lets me be the one to walk in front of him and he stands closely behind me as we go up the stairs together. His hand is also softly resting on my back during the whole way up. He then stands next to me, still holding me, and shows me around the jet since I've never been in it before.

"This is nicer than my apartment" I joke about it but it's true.

It has everything in here. You could literally live in here permanently. I walk around and check everything out.

"I used to travel a lot by plane. I don't need a plane to fly anymore" he says to answer my questions.

"Makes sense" I nod.

We take our seats and soon the flight starts. For the first few minutes we're sitting down with our seat belts on. It's going to be a very long flight so we have to make ourselves comfortable. Two hours in, we're sitting next to each other on a very comfy couch having a drink and listening to music. He's not wearing his suit anymore, it's hanging on a chair. He's only in his shirt and tie.

"What does this do?" I ask suddenly when I see a button in between the seats.

"Oh, that is for the pole. I usually had women dancing and stripping. You know, to make the flight more pleasant" he explains.

"So all I have to do is press this button and this plane will turn into a strip club?" I ask seriously but I also chuckle.

"No, because obviously the women aren't here anymore for the show" he replies.

"You never know" I smirk.

He seems a bit confused but also a bit intrigued. I think he knows what I mean and that's why a slight smirk appears on his lips. He presses the button and just like he said a pole appears. Also, the lights become different, more colorful and moving all over the room like a disco party. I can see how proud Tony is of all this by the expression on his face.

"You must have had some nice flights with this plane" I say smirking.

"There have been a few memorable ones" he nods smiling.

"I'm gonna make you forget them all" I whisper in his ear and bite it before standing up.

Tony finishes his drink quickly and relaxes back on the couch with an excited smirk. He bites his bottom lip slightly when I slowly remove my top and smiles widely when I throw it at him. My upper body is now only covered by my bra, which I intend to keep wearing for a while.