Night

That night Taehyun's awake in the middle of the night

He's in the dorm now. It's located at the east of the castle, looking out from the window in his room, Taehyun can see the witch's house clearly.

He's curious.

Yes, the adults are right, it's really tempting, the house. Especially when you're in a situation like Taehyun is, in a boring school surrounded with grey. He have been in the school for a couple of weeks now, getting use of his new school life and knew a few friends out of those annoying gross dicks.

He catches up with his studies easily. Taehyun is intelligent. He just need to spend a few effort to catch up with the other students in school. Everything is pretty fine, despite the teachers are really rude and annoying, the students, no matter boys or girls, are disgusting as fuck, and the campus is like a jail. Everything is pretty fine.

Oh don't make him start about the meal the school provide. It's completely fine despite it looks and taste like shit.

Everything is completely fine.

He stayed up in the night. He sleepy the whole day earlier in the chemistry lessons so, he's not sleepy at all. Taehyun decided to read a book but gave up because he failed to light his candle. So he decided to enjoy the beautiful sight outside the window.

The moon is shining on the sky, the pale moonlight covered the hill with a light sliver glittering coat. There he saw a figure flying towards his window in the slight darkness.

Taehyun assume it's a big bird or some balloons from the town, but when it approached the window inches by inches, Taehyun noticed that it's a human being.

Under the moon night, Taehyun's eyes sticked onto the particular'him'. Yes, it's close enough for Taehyun to notice it's a him. He's in a black dress, a wide black witch hat and flying with a broom.

Not like the ugly witches you know in those fairy tales and not like those evil creatures in those books. This witch is completely the opposite.

Taehyun can see how the witch's fair skin glowing under the moonlight. Then his face. The witch looked pretty. Pretty in a innocent way. His eyes is sparkling like stars and the gentle smile is making Taehyun drown into it.

He zoned out at the beauty of the male. His eyes is like glued onto the wonderful sight in front of him. The witch noticed him too. He's on his midnight ride but he can feel stares from the olde castle of the school. Out of curiosity he flew near and saw a boy watching.

He's surprised that the boy doesn't looked afraid or angry. Every kid should think him disgusting because how their parents describe him, and he got use of it. But Taehyun's different. There's not fear nor reluctance in his eyes.

The witch didn't stay long. He should be back before the school teachers wake up and prepare for the day. He looked at Taehyun one last time before flying back to the top of the hill. ,