First met

-a few years ago-

The first time, Yeonjun met Soobin's mom.

"Hey, are you ok?"

The little Yeonjun shot his head up when he heard a gentle voice.

"Little thing, are you hurt?" The women looked at him worried. She can see the cuts and buries on the little boy's arms and legs.

Yeonjun just got kicked out from his home. It happens often, when Yeonjun did something 'wrong', he'll get abused and kick out for a day.

The women looked kind. But judging by the hat she's wearing, Yeonjun knows that she's a witch. But He wasn't afraid of witches. Other than that, his cruel parents were more fearful. So he followed the witch to her home, and there he met Soobin.

The women is Soobin's mom. She saw Yeonjun curled up at the side of the road so lonely and poor so she brought him home. Yeonjun spent his best day with Soobin and Soobin's mom, he felt true love and happiness.

The second time, he met Soobin again on the road.

It's the day after the event. This time it's Soobin who's curling up at the side of the road, body covered with blood.

"Soobin! Get up! You can't stay in here!" Yeonjun pulled the younger up sobbing, and he saw the younger's booking down into tears also. It's not what he deserves, it's not a kid sweet and gentle like Soobin should face.

But Yeonjun know that he need to be strong and get the younger away from the town. He dragged the younger with him, running all way down the street. Yeonjun followed his mind, running all way up to the hill, he remembers there's an abandoned house.