Love

"Mommy, where is daddy?"

The little boy noticed the sadness blooming in his mother's gentle eyes. He regretted immediately for asking the question.

"Hey, don't be sorry." Soobin's mother pick up the boy and let him sit on her lap. "Your father, he's a great man. But he's working far away from the town. He cannot come back."

"How did you two met?"The little Soobin asked curiously.

Soobin's mother smiled. She's so pretty when she smile.

"We met at a friend's party. When I first met your father, I know that I'm so in love."

Soobin saw joy gleaming in his mother's eyes. Her smile turned into a sweet one, her dimples popped out making Soobin giggles.

"He's handsome. We danced the whole night, and the next weekend we went out for a date. After two years of dating we get married. He proposed at a party, in front of all of our friends."

This is love. This is the only love Soobin knows, from his mother's words.

Is it love? His feeling of Taehyun. If it's the past Soobin, he will rather shrug it off and not to think about it. But after meeting the younger, there's an unknown strength building up inside Soobin, he can felt courage. He's brave because of the younger, and was willing to take a risk.

Even if Taehyun will reject him, he'll take the risk.

Soobin felt his heart clenched. He won't get rejected, right?